Deleted member 17110

Bronze
It affects my real height 6,1 feet to an almost less then 5,11 height manlet

How do you fixe this shit ?

types-of-spinal-curvature-disorders.jpg

I already had Kyphosis when i was born

But now i have both of these things.

I have lordosis and mild scoliosis

And between how hard does it affect your height ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-113131.png
    Screenshot_20220216-113131.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220216-152428.png
    Screenshot_20220216-152428.png
    726 KB · Views: 0
Look at this and tell me my Long ass Body is proportionat
What the hell man.

But you know, i exactly have the same proportion than you exept i have larger shoulders.

But you still look better than me and your height making yur legs taller than me too

What's the height of your arms ?

What the hell man.

But you know, i exactly have the same proportion than you exept i have larger shoulders.

But you still look better than me and your height making yur legs taller than me too

What's the height of your arms ?
How do i measure, from Fingertip to begin of shoulders?

Spinal fusion, I also have this issue. Read some guy on Reddit that had 70deg that he gained 10cm from it :lul: I only have 45-50 but hopefully it will give me 3-4 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and MashedPotatoes
Spinal fusion, I also have this issue. Read some guy on Reddit that had 70deg that he gained 10cm from it :lul: I only have 45-50 but hopefully it will give me 3-4 cm.
What about functional scoliosis? WOuld that give height? It results from a temporary cause and only involves a side-to-side curvature

What about functional scoliosis? WOuld that give height? It results from a temporary cause and only involves a side-to-side curvature
Probably not? I've no idea honestly as mine is just normal Lumbar one. Functional is afaik when the body does that to offset pressure caused by other stuff, such as muscle imbalance or leg being shorter than the other (so you basically just wanna counteract that with sole meme or what it's it called). So I suppose not. Very interesting question though

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I don't know what is my degrees but it affects my height by 5 centimetres

Think I have that, aka adult acquired scoliosis from functional reasons. What's good for correcting it?
I have it for having shitty ass sitting and walking posture in the past, I think, wasn't born with it

Think I have that, aka adult acquired scoliosis from functional reasons. What's good for correcting it?
I have it for having shitty ass sitting and walking posture in the past, I think, wasn't born with it
Yeah same here, you need to strengthen your back muscles mainly and it'll correct on its own (which is what im doing now).

Practice good breathing and neck posture too, aka mewing too since it's good too.

And stretching too will help I think.

You're bound to gain an inch or two from all of this i think.

Yeah same here, you need to strengthen your back muscles mainly and it'll correct on its own (which is what im doing now).

Practice good breathing and neck posture too, aka mewing too since it's good too.

And stretching too will help I think.

You're bound to gain an inch or two from all of this i think.
My left lumbar is way more muscular than right, might be where it's coming from

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I don't know what is my degrees but it affects my height by 5 centimetres
how can you be sure of that? Curious cause I'd like to find that out as well. You can look at spine surgery as I said, but it's gonna cost and you're not gonna be 100% the same after (can't lift much for example, it's already unadvised to not worsen the situation anyways but yea)