How do you fix a flat maxxila in puperty (softmaxxing)

softmaxxer123

softmaxxer123

Iron
Im currently 13 almost 14 and i Have a flat maxxila how do i improve my maxxila while softmaxxing i will do anything

no joke mewing would help you ascend

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, Thebbcmaxxer, softmaxxer123 and 1 other person
kindergarten.org

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Get the fuck out of this site before you lose your shit

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and bwirk
Just mew bro a d Get a calithe watch

• +1
Reactions: bwirk
Take some usefull info here and run.

This site's guaranteed to mess with your brain at such an early age and make you an insecure,overthinking autist

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and lestoa
wtf are you doing here with 13?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Read botb and old lookism threads and then go away and never come back

• +1
Reactions: Manana

This site's guaranteed to mess with your brain at such an early age and make you an insecure,overthinking autist
I agree - Blackpill rly makes ppl crazy.

Bro i just Seekarten for help i won't hardmaxx i won't take mk677 rad160 and all this shit i just want to fix my maxilla grow taller and im out of here i know what this side can do to people my age thats why i can't get Influenzed

Read everything in botb and then go. Trust me
Why i saw your comment that said blackpill makes people crazy well sure i hate ugly people since i know blackpill but what is wrong about it the only bad thing about this forum is the trolls

Why tf you hate ugly people ?
Idk when i see a fat bitch or an ugly person (not old people i have nothing aiganst them) but when i see a person that can be beautiful and they waste there Potenzial it Makes me aggressiv and probably looksim

You wait or you spend money (assuming you have) , to remodel your bones long term ☝🏻

Idk when i see a fat bitch or an ugly person (not old people i have nothing aiganst them) but when i see a person that can be beautiful and they waste there Potenzial it Makes me aggressiv and probably looksim
softmaxxer123 sometimes ppl are ugly bcs of their genetic not bcs they dont try