How do you fix a recessed midface? Surgeries?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
It's so fucking over I'm legit 2.5 psl.
I rather be botched and uncanny I don't give a shit anymore. I hope my jaw falls off and I die during bimax surgery.

same my mid face looks like someone punched it in from the side

lefort and implants probably. this is all implants, eye surgery, and rhinoplasty:

"A 24-year-old male patient who requested several changes in his facial contour. Two operations were performed, 18 months apart. In the First operation, malar and infraorbital rim implants were placed and a rhinoplasty was performed. In the second operation, paranasal and mandibular body implants were placed, the rhinoplasty was revised, and a midface lilt and lateral canlhopexies were performed."

midface implants

Lefort 2 and 3 (rare) > Lefort 1 > paranasal implants

lefort and implants probably. this is all implants, eye surgery, and rhinoplasty:

"A 24-year-old male patient who requested several changes in his facial contour. Two operations were performed, 18 months apart. In the First operation, malar and infraorbital rim implants were placed and a rhinoplasty was performed. In the second operation, paranasal and mandibular body implants were placed, the rhinoplasty was revised, and a midface lilt and lateral canlhopexies were performed."
Fuck bro. How much was all that. I Look similar to him pre-op. NCT Recessedcel here

Fuck bro. How much was all that. I Look similar to him pre-op. NCT Recessedcel here
No idea. It's like at least 20 years old though, so I'm sure prices have 10X since then, especially with Yaremchuk.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa