how do you fix bimaxillary protrusion?

K

king cobra

Iron
I had a meeting with an ortho not too long ago who said I have bi-maxillary protrusion which I already assumed I had because I have been obsessing over my teeth and face for a while. It makes my mid-face and philtrum look long af and is the cause for my mentalis strain that makes my chin look ugly af. The rest of my face is fine but I just get absolutely fucked by my lower third because of my bi-maxillary protrusion.

the ortho said I need four extractions with braces to fix it but after some independent research, I found a bunch of ugly ass mf saying their face got obliterated by the treatment. the main problem apparently is that the mid-face gets sunken in because of the retraction of the teeth from braces and you end up looking like an old man. but doesn't this only occur because your mid-face is already in a good position but then you ruin it by retracting? For example in the pic below this dumb bitch did no research before getting extractions and got fucked with a sunken face

you can see that she went from having a nice mid-face that is in proportion with the rest of her face, to a sunken witch-looking hoe. but what happens if your mid-face is already too forward won't braces just make your mid-face move to where it should ideally be? For example this image.

yN_vEAFYQckts1WY-X5EtXgAgl7W810wp1rVuxG00sM.jpg

This is what my side profile looks like when I have my mouth closed I have realized when I open my mouth my side profile becomes way better because the teeth aren't fucking everything up. I want to achieve something like this is it possible or is this picture just some fraudulent ortho cgi bullshit. If this isn't possible is there another way to fix this

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Mr.Proper
useless forum deleting my account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Heinrich Schmidt, NarrowBones and 4 others
"Verily Allah does not look to your bodies nor to your faces but he looks to your hearts"
- Prophet Muhammad PBUH

• JFL
Reactions: YoYqkim and Deleted member 29167
My orthodontist did a bunch of scans. He was able to tell(least he told me so) how the face would end up. I had mine when I was young like 12-16. So I was still growing. It did not do this to my face but I'm sure there are bad orthodontist that can fuck up your face. It's just how much do you trust him? Maybe bring up your fears and see what he says like if he knows how to avoid it.

LOL same Problem did you find a result for that?

All i know is extractions cause bone loss like literally studies proving that wisdom teeth extraction cause significant bone loss which is bad for aesthetics but just ask you're ortho Or someone who has bimax protrusion what they got I saw a black dude in here get some sort of chin procedure to match the mouth protrusion

All i know is extractions cause bone loss like literally studies proving that wisdom teeth extraction cause significant bone loss which is bad for aesthetics but just ask you're ortho Or someone who has bimax protrusion what they got I saw a black dude in here get some sort of chin procedure to match the mouth protrusion
I have to get my top two wisdom teeth removed, will it affect my eye area or zygos in any way? I have seen that the top ones Barry affect you bone loss wise

I have to get my top two wisdom teeth removed, will it affect my eye area or zygos in any way? I have seen that the top ones Barry affect you bone loss wise
I'm not an ortho some people say they have no change after wisdom teeth extraction some people have significant bone loss I feel like you're better off asking people who got extractions and maxfac surgeons tbh