how do you gain direction in life?

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Kraken
I have no direction in life. Im at university studying something i have little interest in. I dont have any hobbies apart from shitposting.
My life consists of walking up and down my house, drinking milk, lifting weights, studying, shitposting and staring at myself in the mirror, only for a wave of melancholy to wash over me as i am reminded of my mediocre face, frame and intellect. Im average. Or even below average given the various subhuman facets of my being.
How do you gain direction in life? Or is existence for the majority, merely the process of coping with ones inferiority and perpetual lack of direction?
Help.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
YOU WILL NEVER FIND DIRECTION BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT CHAD AND BEING CHAD IS EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN FUCK A PRIME STACEY. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME. BEING AN 8 PSL IS EVERYTHING WHO NEEDS DIRECTION WHEN YOU COULD HAVE BEEN CHAD.

Yeah.. how does it feel?

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Drop school and work until you find something you are passionate about, do it part time

Use google maps

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Proof that inceldom is caused by boomer father or lack thereof. Boomers truly fucked up everything

One generation managed to screw it all

- No father figure for son which results in incel
- No father figure for daughters which causes sluts as well
- Managed to do every trick known to escape as much tax as possible, still complains about that tiny part that goes to young generation
- Actively yells at his kids for not finding a job because he could buy a house and find wife when he was same age just by working 40 hours
- Thinks he's the greatest thing ever and seeks ways so people tell him "woah you're so great boomer"
- Fucked around in his 20s with multiple women but now complains women are bad and not wife material
- Is now able to retire after fucking it all up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and turkproducer
Proof that inceldom is caused by boomer father or lack thereof. Boomers truly fucked up everything
what makes you say that?

what makes you say that?
because low inhib works for real if you're at least average. If a girl talks to you without being creeped, if you're low inhib you will get laid despite her not wanting initially. True Confidence is actually true and works, it also triggers sexual arousal in a girl if you're low inhib and dont care.

I managed to be truly low inhib 4 times in my 22 yr life. It's about how you feel, you just feel like you don care how it all goes and just say whatever comes to mind without expecting anything in the moment, you just enjoy your body. Women pick up on that, everytime I did that (which is 4 times where I really went with the flow) the girl I was talking to would then let me do whatever I wanted. In simple terms you dont view women as superior to you, but really feeling it and not just trying to think of it, you dont try to please them and try to enjoy yourself. And shit tests are very real, when you're low inhib you recognize them subconsciously because shit tests are just ways in which a girl wants to see if you truly say what you say or you do it because you view her as something you cant get and want a pat on the back.

I cant manage it on command but the times I did just go with the flow, the girl would stare at me and from then on would just agree with everything I said.

The opposite is also true, if you talk to a girl and she picks up that you see her as something you cant get and are high inhib, she will stop talking to you.

A good father will teach you how to set boundaries, how to stop caring and will guide you towards being yourself and low inhib, where you care about how you feel not others, he will push you towards being social and out of your comfort zone

But boomers are narcissists, they dont want their kids to be independent more than not being a complete loser, they still want their kids to not leave them so they groom their kids into being their audience and you end up with 20yr olds who have no clue about anything, are high inhib and have so much mental abuse from their parents they dont realize. They want their kids to give them the same attention that they parents did. Some also fear that their kid will be better than them and that they wont get attention anymore so they actively screw their chances (moms would try to raise beta kids so she doesnt leave her and father would do the same so he doesnt get overtaken as the guy in charge)

Not all are like that, but majority of boomers/parents are like this

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Pull your flaccid dick out of your pants and spin it around like a compass. Where it lands is your direction.

because low inhib works for real if you're at least average. If a girl talks to you without being creeped, if you're low inhib you will get laid despite her not wanting initially. True Confidence is actually true and works, it also triggers sexual arousal in a girl if you're low inhib and dont care.

I managed to be truly low inhib 4 times in my 22 yr life. It's about how you feel, you just feel like you don care how it all goes and just say whatever comes to mind without expecting anything in the moment, you just enjoy your body. Women pick up on that, everytime I did that (which is 4 times where I really went with the flow) the girl I was talking to would then let me do whatever I wanted. In simple terms you dont view women as superior to you, but really feeling it and not just trying to think of it, you dont try to please them and try to enjoy yourself. And shit tests are very real, when you're low inhib you recognize them subconsciously because shit tests are just ways in which a girl wants to see if you truly say what you say or you do it because you view her as something you cant get and want a pat on the back.

I cant manage it on command but the times I did just go with the flow, the girl would stare at me and from then on would just agree with everything I said.

The opposite is also true, if you talk to a girl and she picks up that you see her as something you cant get and are high inhib, she will stop talking to you.

A good father will teach you how to set boundaries, how to stop caring and will guide you towards being yourself and low inhib, where you care about how you feel not others, he will push you towards being social and out of your comfort zone

But boomers are narcissists, they dont want their kids to be independent more than not being a complete loser, they still want their kids to not leave them so they groom their kids into being their audience and you end up with 20yr olds who have no clue about anything, are high inhib and have so much mental abuse from their parents they dont realize. They want their kids to give them the same attention that they parents did. Some also fear that their kid will be better than them and that they wont get attention anymore so they actively screw their chances (moms would try to raise beta kids so she doesnt leave her and father would do the same so he doesnt get overtaken as the guy in charge)

Not all are like that, but majority of boomers/parents are like this
savage blackpill. a lot of us were set up to fail by our idiot parents.