How do you gain support in an environment that already hates you?

YabadiDabado

YabadiDabado

Banned
I've been stuck with the same retards in my grade at school for 11 years of my life, and all those years these cunts have just suppressed me over and over and over again. They always talk shit about me (both in front of and behind my back), make fun of me for being ugly, blame me for things I didn't do. All this bullshit happens every school year, and I'm fucking sick of it. How the fuck do you finally gain respect and control when everyone already hates you?

Before you say I should just become a bully, it doesn't work for Tanners and below. You have to at least be high value chadlite to be a"heroic"bully. Otherwise you're a pathetic loser bully.

Not only do I have to deal with being uncool, but I'm also seen as bad. I'm pretty sure I'm in the top 10 most hated people at my school.

I know you should looksmax (duh), but how do you not become a target and become a god among those who are biased against you.

Thanks my brothers.

It's pretty obvious, drop them

Simply stop caring, it's impossible to make them like you after they already have a image of you like this in their head, Trying to make them respect you is desperate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Pikabro
you know what to do... go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, NONE, Primalsplit and 1 other person
I've been stuck with the same retards in my grade at school for 11 years of my life, and all those years these cunts have just suppressed me over and over and over again. They always talk shit about me (both in front of and behind my back), make fun of me for being ugly, blame me for things I didn't do. All this bullshit happens every school year, and I'm fucking sick of it. How the fuck do you finally gain respect and control when everyone already hates you?

Before you say I should just become a bully, it doesn't work for Tanners and below. You have to at least be high value chadlite to be a"heroic"bully. Otherwise you're a pathetic loser bully.

Not only do I have to deal with being uncool, but I'm also seen as bad. I'm pretty sure I'm in the top 10 most hated people at my school.

I know you should looksmax (duh), but how do you not become a target and become a god among those who are biased against you.

Thanks my brothers.
leave the environment. bad environment is the cause of all issues

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Primalsplit and Pikabro
I know you should looksmax (duh),
Not everyone can. If you find yourself in a position where you have no way of ascending, and there is a conspiracy against you, with girlchats circulating about you , everywhere you go—whether it's the theaters or grocery store, for example—with a group of people following you around. In the movie theaters, specifically, you have people disturbing the peace by mocking you. In the grocery store, there is a group of strangers mocking your height. If you find yourself with no hope of ascending through looksmaxxing and in a bad environment where you are targeted by a conspiracy group, you have the right to 'go ER' on those people, if not on those people, at the very least on government institutions that allow or even enable these kinds of abuses to persist.

• JFL
Reactions: LUTAHEE
If I find myself in a position where I have nothing to lose, I will kill as many people who work for the United States government as possible. I'm going to hunt them down for partaking in this system; who knows, I might even take out a government official. 😛😛😛

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and LUTAHEE
Jdjdjbebdbzzy

you have to accept that you deserve it