How do you get a girl to wear specific clothing.

K

Kirby7000

Master
How can i influence girls at my job to wear these tie dye leggings? They are hot af. Ive seen a girl or two wear it once. Do they not understand its male gaze ctfu.

Should i wear the male equivalent everyday?

Attachments

• Tie-Dye-Dark-Grey-Active-Bottoms-Women-s-Sports-Leggings-Women-s_f504329d-62a3-4432-8ca1-a28a...jpeg
    Tie-Dye-Dark-Grey-Active-Bottoms-Women-s-Sports-Leggings-Women-s_f504329d-62a3-4432-8ca1-a28a...jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 28896, LooksThinker and 2 others
Be chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 40471 and 1 other person
Why would girls at your job wear those in that environment? Nigga stop being so thirsty, ask one of them out to the gym, and then you'll see them in one of those leggings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899 and Deleted member 28896
most autistic thread today award

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, wayme, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Why would girls at your job wear those in that environment? Nigga stop being so thirsty, ask one of them out to the gym, and then you'll see them in one of those leggings
I see a few girls wearing the tight tights at my job. Thing is they wear the plain ones. Like i saw one wear this once and then she switched, almost like she was embarrassed

I see a few girls wearing the tight tights at my job. Thing is they wear the plain ones. Like i saw one wear this once and then she switched, almost like she was embarrassed
If you know that u atleast HTN+, you could try joking or giving a compliment and saying hey those pants u had a few days looked cute. ONLY WORKS IF YOU ABOVE HTN OR ELSE YOULL COME ACROSS AS WEIRD CREEP