How do you get a job at UberEats without a drivers license?

D

Deleted member 51781

HTN is law
@the BULL how did you get your gig?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Lux
if you're at the point you have to work for ubereats just rope. Get a college education in a STEM or Health Field or Computer Science and get a good highpaying job with benefits and retire early tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 51781
if you're at the point you have to work for ubereats just rope. Get a college education in a STEM or Health Field or Computer Science and get a good highpaying job with benefits and retire early tbh
I'm a full-fledged criminal. Just need some taxable income lil bro 💯 💯 💯 💯

You don't decide if you get a job or not buddyboyo, college Is a meme

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, The Antichrist and Deleted member 51781
I'm a full-fledged criminal. Just need some taxable income lil bro 💯 💯 💯 💯
You just do some money laundering. Don't need to work at uber eats.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 51781
you live with your parents probably. Literally fucking every zoomer has a degree in computer science dude lmfao. The fact that you idiots arent realizing how hopelessly saturated your industry will be after 10 years. That is quite literally the only stem degree zoomers take lol. if a zoomer is taking a stem degree 9 times out of 10 its CS. You are in for a rude awakening. And anyways, I would much rather ubereats than ANY wagecuck job. An uber driver lifemogs you. He can do whatever he wants when he wants, makes like 30 an hour, sets his own schedule, infinite vacation days, choose where he works. Mogs whatever job you have by far. If I hadnt found incomes outside of work I would 100% be doing ubereats and I would legit prefer that over some cucked wagie cage. (oh btw this is coming from someone who had a job at FAANG company when I was 18 and a bachelors in cs from a decent school, I had a shortcut right into the industry I still left it because I can critically think about future job prospects LOL)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Respalier, Ryldoo IS COPING, radicalrationalist and 3 others
You just do some money laundering. Don't need to work at uber eats.
Actually I'm gonna use UberEats to plan some motherfucking home invasions. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aspiringexcel, wollet2 and 1 other person
Actually I'm gonna use UberEats to plan some motherfucking home invasions. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Are you retarded? They would easily be able to track you if you did it through uber eats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
you live with your parents probably. Literally fucking every zoomer has a degree in computer science dude lmfao. The fact that you idiots arent realizing how hopelessly saturated your industry will be after 10 years. That is quite literally the only stem degree zoomers take lol. if a zoomer is taking a stem degree 9 times out of 10 its CS. You are in for a rude awakening. And anyways, I would much rather ubereats than ANY wagecuck job. An uber driver lifemogs you. He can do whatever he wants when he wants, makes like 30 an hour, sets his own schedule, infinite vacation days, choose where he works. Mogs whatever job you have by far. If I hadnt found incomes outside of work I would 100% be doing ubereats and I would legit prefer that over some cucked wagie cage.
not in CS and job outlook is still very viable there. Im looking to become a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant and am Curentlly a nursing major undergrad. If you think youll be making 30 an hour at ubereats ur dumb, you want a 401k, benefits, stability, retirement aid, etc. and other people to talk to and shit and your job not rot in a car all day. Don't feel like looking up the Job satisfaction but I bet Ubereats, door dash etc. have some of the lowest job satisfaction scores even out of retail wagecucks. It seems like your high on that redpill entrepreneur life your own life bro pipedream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 51781
Are you retarded? They would easily be able to track you if you did it through uber eats.
I'm not retarded. If I was to actually do home invasions I wouldn't write about it on .org. But I'm looking for a new job and UberEats seems like it's high pay, flexible, and decent enough.

If you think youll be making 30 an hour at ubereats ur dumb
Bahahaha and heres the copes. No trust me you can make even more than that if you use multiple apps. Wagies cant stand imagining that uber drivers who put in work legit make more money than their lazy asses 😂😂 the best thing about wagies is they delude themselves into somehow thinking they chose the difficult path, like no dude you chose the lazy goyim path lmfao 😂 just show up and do what the kikes say and you get your degree and barely touch 6 figures. Couldnt be me. Its insane how every single zoomer wants to be either a nurse, a youtuber, or a programmer. Where the fuck will the engineers be in our societies future lmfao. Our generation is so doomed.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, radicalrationalist and Deleted member 51781
not in CS and job outlook is still very viable there. Im looking to become a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant and am Curentlly a nursing major undergrad. If you think youll be making 30 an hour at ubereats ur dumb, you want a 401k, benefits, stability, retirement aid, etc. and other people to talk to and shit and your job not rot in a car all day. Don't feel like looking up the Job satisfaction but I bet Ubereats, door dash etc. have some of the lowest job satisfaction scores even out of retail wagecucks. It seems like your high on that redpill entrepreneur life your own life bro pipedream
Yeah bro! Just invest safely into a 401k living on a tight budget for the next 45 years barely being able to attend events that you want to in real life, asking to have permission to leave your town for your whole life, missing holidays, important events, unable to raise your children or enjoy your life, by the time you are retired youll have made millions off compound interest bro!! 🤓
Sorry to tell you but there are very few wealthy people who rely on only one income.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 51781
say you will use your bike, then use your car

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
say you will use your bike, then use your car
Good idea, but they won't compensate fuel then, so I might just actually bike.

you live with your parents probably. Literally fucking every zoomer has a degree in computer science dude lmfao. The fact that you idiots arent realizing how hopelessly saturated your industry will be after 10 years. That is quite literally the only stem degree zoomers take lol. if a zoomer is taking a stem degree 9 times out of 10 its CS. You are in for a rude awakening. And anyways, I would much rather ubereats than ANY wagecuck job. An uber driver lifemogs you. He can do whatever he wants when he wants, makes like 30 an hour, sets his own schedule, infinite vacation days, choose where he works. Mogs whatever job you have by far. If I hadnt found incomes outside of work I would 100% be doing ubereats and I would legit prefer that over some cucked wagie cage. (oh btw this is coming from someone who had a job at FAANG company when I was 18 and a bachelors in cs from a decent school, I had a shortcut right into the industry I still left it because I can critically think about future job prospects LOL)
absolutely, the education to wagie lifepath is a complete scam. 401k and social security are based on fiat and will be worthless in 5 years. all universities have been taken over by dei troons and norm goons. muh retirement is such a cope. imagine spending 40-50 years busting your ass so you can sit on a cruiseship for a bit before they send your ass to the retirement home. i want to do what i want to do now while i have my youth and virilty. a gigger lifestyle gives me the time and opportunity to do that. most of the worthwhile things in life require very little money, and part of the enjoyment and satisfaction of doing these activities comes from finding ways to avoid paying for it. a modest income from giggering plus supplementation from welfare is all you need to have a very fulfilling life

Last edited:
@the BULL how did you get your gig?
This is retarded why is there gig app propaganda in MM&S it used to be forex & crypto chads who actually made money

I think you can just say to them that you will be delivering food by a bike. I knew a guy who did this and then drove a car without a license to deliver the food

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
I just refund scam uber eats to save on food