How do you get anything done as an incel?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Where do you get the motivation? For the longest time I barely had energy to get out of bed in the mornings at all because of how shitty I felt. Now I transformed my self-hatred into little bursts of energy but most of the time I still want to LDAR. Get a college degree? Who cares, i'm a lonely piece of shit. I don't want to do shitty math equations knowing that at the end of the week i'll be cooming into my tissues while normies are fucking their gfs and FWBs.
My dopamine receptors would go into overdrive if I could even text a girl on snapchat. I would lost the need to sleep. But i'm in my 20s and never even had a female friend.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
you dont

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Employer_Square
its called DRIVE nigga

By realizing life is ugly, short, brutal and nobody owes you anything. If nature was a conscious being it would be laughing at you. Nobody cares about your plight and pain. You are alone in this terrible world.

That's what motivated me to stop being a subhuman. If you have nothing to lose, why not spend your last effort looksmaxing with the determination of an autist? Put all your final effort into eating right, lifting weights, saving money for a few surgeries.

After you think you are done, just download all dating apps and don't give a fuck about how women treat you. Match, chat, escalate to ONS, if they refuse, move to the next one.

You will get used to mass rejections fast, but you will also get to sleep with at least one woman if you didn't completely fuck up your looksmaxing project. Budget a good 1-3 years for this project depending on how bad your starting position is physically.

Every time you want to give up and order McDonald's while watching netflix, instead of eating chicken and rice and going to the gym, remember what life was as a subhuman and if that 5 minute dopamine burst is worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, jfbjfb, Mr.Proper and 5 others
Where do you get the motivation? For the longest time I barely had energy to get out of bed in the mornings at all because of how shitty I felt. Now I transformed my self-hatred into little bursts of energy but most of the time I still want to LDAR. Get a college degree? Who cares, i'm a lonely piece of shit. I don't want to do shitty math equations knowing that at the end of the week i'll be cooming into my tissues while normies are fucking their gfs and FWBs.
My dopamine receptors would go into overdrive if I could even text a girl on snapchat. I would lost the need to sleep. But i'm in my 20s and never even had a female friend.
I just fantasized all the time tbh

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi
I pretty much get nothing done.
Wake up at 11, procrastinate until 1, workout until 2.30, eat lunch, do chores, procrastinate until dinner, tell girls on tinder they are wrong to match with me and list the surgeries I'm getting until they stop responding, drink beer, plan surgeries... My life is an absolute shambles and I really don't care because there is a very narrow and quite uncertain way out now through surgery maxing and if that fails it's rope.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
By realizing life is ugly, short, brutal and nobody owes you anything. If nature was a conscious being it would be laughing at you. Nobody cares about your plight and pain. You are alone in this terrible world.

That's what motivated me to stop being a subhuman. If you have nothing to lose, why not spend your last effort looksmaxing with the determination of an autist? Put all your final effort into eating right, lifting weights, saving money for a few surgeries.

After you think you are done, just download all dating apps and don't give a fuck about how women treat you. Match, chat, escalate to ONS, if they refuse, move to the next one.

You will get used to mass rejections fast, but you will also get to sleep with at least one woman if you didn't completely fuck up your looksmaxing project. Budget a good 1-3 years for this project depending on how bad your starting position is physically.

Every time you want to give up and order McDonald's while watching netflix, instead of eating chicken and rice and going to the gym, remember what life was as a subhuman and if that 5 minute dopamine burst is worth it.
Also great motivation to welfare-maxx, leech-maxx and be an unproductive member of society.