How do you get curtains?

ExtraBones

ExtraBones

Musashi's Disciple.
Title. Last barber I went to said I'd have to get keratin therapy if I want to part my hair from the middle. Idk, just felt like he wanted to sell his services. From what I can tell from armchair internet research was that it looks good for a few months but is harmful in the long run. Should I consider it or look for alternatives? Wwyd

no just do it naturally, comb back your hair after showering and part it in the middle and let it air dry, after doing that some time your hair will naturally part in the middle. at least thats how i did it when I had curtains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and ExtraBones
grow ur hair + slickback

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
no just do it naturally, comb back your hair after showering and part it in the middle and let it air dry, after doing that some time your hair will naturally part in the middle. at least thats how i did it when I had curtains
My hair usually just looks like it's trying to get back to how it was before. Plus looks frisky af after it dries out

My hair usually just looks like it's trying to get back to how it was before. Plus looks frisky af after it dries out
what does your natural hair look like? if you have straight hair then this should work tbh but might take like a week for your hair to adapt

what does your natural hair look like? if you have straight hair then this should work tbh but might take like a week for your hair to adapt
Looks straight-ish after I shampoo my hair but wavier if I don't wash my hair for a few days. Wavier most of the time

you have to train your hair if your hair part is not middle. is your hair straight?

What do you mean? "how".
Just part your hair in the middle when blow-drying. That's how I always did it. Am I crazy? What's going on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
just cut it in a way the middle part looks good and force it for a few months and eventually the hair will be trained to stay there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back