How do you get evenly coloured skin?

D

Deleted member 11963

Iron
My skin has certain areas which are about 4 shades darker than the surrounding skin. I want to make it somewhat even. I have been using urea+lactic acid cream and moisturiser regularly for a couple of months but I have no significant result. I need some advice on what to use and a routine to get rid of it.

My skin has certain areas which are about 4 shades darker than the surrounding skin. I want to make it somewhat even. I have been using urea+lactic acid cream and moisturiser regularly for a couple of months but I have no significant result. I need some advice on what to use and a routine to get rid of it.
hydroquinone. but depends on the severity and what's causing the hyperpigmentation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
hydroquinone. but depends on the severity and what's causing the hyperpigmentation
I'm hoping to jump on it soon. Have you used it before? . I've had darker patchy skin on my legs and arms since childhood

I'm hoping to jump on it soon. Have you used it before? . I've had darker patchy skin on my legs and arms since childhood
i've been using 4% hydroquinone that I ordered from Aliexpress and it honestly hasn't worked, which is crazy to me cuz its probably the most extreme option for hyperpigmentation. I'm looking to order it from a more well-known company and maybe compounding it with tretinoin. But yeah same as you, I've had my hyperpigmentation since childhood. As a last resort, I will get a stronger hydroquinone cream (6-8%)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
i've been using 4% hydroquinone that I ordered from Aliexpress and it honestly hasn't worked, which is crazy to me cuz its probably the most extreme option for hyperpigmentation. I'm looking to order it from a more well-known company and maybe compounding it with tretinoin. But yeah same as you, I've had my hyperpigmentation since childhood. As a last resort, I will get a stronger hydroquinone cream (6-8%)
What's your routine? Why hasn't it healed already? Isn't 4% already a bit high for hydroquinone, most of the ones available are only 2%. I wonder if it has actually worked for someone here. Which company was it?

add me on instagram:

thekurdishprince

send me some pics ill help u out srs

or on snap: arealgarcon

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
What's your routine? Why hasn't it healed already? Isn't 4% already a bit high for hydroquinone, most of the ones available are only 2%. I wonder if it has actually worked for someone here. Which company was it?
random turkish company, it was the only one available on aliexpress. 2% is not really medical grade, that's just for commercial products and is pretty futile for real hyperpigmentation.

Here is a pic of the hydroquinone i'm using

add me on instagram:

thekurdishprince

send me some pics ill help u out srs

or on snap: arealgarcon
lol can't i just dm u here, I'm not trynna associate anything looksmax related with any socials. And I don't send/post pics of myself, but i can give a pretty precise description of my problems. It's pretty simple.

1. Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation from acne (forehead). Also further darkening of forehead due to constant sun exposure
2. Two melasma spots on my cheeks from a super young age (5-6 years old) that became more pronounced as I was constantly out in the sun

I don't really think there's much to it tbh. The best treatment is probably a combination of chemical peels and hydroquinone + tretinoin. But for now i'm trying hydroquinone alone

lol can't i just dm u here, I'm not trynna associate anything looksmax related with any socials. And I don't send/post pics of myself, but i can give a pretty precise description of my problems. It's pretty simple.

1. Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation from acne (forehead). Also further darkening of forehead due to constant sun exposure
2. Two melasma spots on my cheeks from a super young age (5-6 years old) that became more pronounced as I was constantly out in the sun

I don't really think there's much to it tbh. The best treatment is probably a combination of chemical peels and hydroquinone + tretinoin. But for now i'm trying hydroquinone alone
Hydroquinone is very, very strong. Would not use it for small patches of hyperpigmentation tbh, take arbutin or tranexamic acid instead.

Hydroquinone is very, very strong. Would not use it for small patches of hyperpigmentation tbh, take arbutin or tranexamic acid instead.
that's what I thought, but I've been using hydroquinone for the past month and a half and seen no results. I'm starting to think the hydroquinone I bought just ain't legit. But either way it's not really small patches of hyperpigmentation. My whole forehead is noticeably darker than than the rest of my face. Tranexamic acid might work but its usually taken orally, which I don't want to do. And hydroquinone is pretty much the gold standard for hyperpigmentation and so I just don't want to take chances.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
that's what I thought, but I've been using hydroquinone for the past month and a half and seen no results. I'm starting to think the hydroquinone I bought just ain't legit. But either way it's not really small patches of hyperpigmentation. My whole forehead is noticeably darker than than the rest of my face. Tranexamic acid might work but its usually taken orally, which I don't want to do. And hydroquinone is pretty much the gold standard for hyperpigmentation and so I just don't want to take chances.
Look up admire my skin. Very strong stuff and effective. DONT BURN YOUR SKIN. Unfortunately only available in the US.

Last edited:
Look up admire my skin. Very strong stuff and effective. DONT BURN YOUR SKIN. Unfortunately only available in the US.
yeah i've seen that but was drawn away seeing how people complained of burns (due to all the acids) and worsening of hyperpigmentation. Do you have experience with the product?
Op

Last edited:
make this post the solution tnx

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11963
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

lol just e-mail me @ nikolasfaux@gmail.com

it worth it i promise

random turkish company, it was the only one available on aliexpress. 2% is not really medical grade, that's just for commercial products and is pretty futile for real hyperpigmentation.

Here is a pic of the hydroquinone i'm using
View attachment 935670
use alpha arbutin nigger