How do you get from 20~% bf to 12~14% bf?

vitaminD3

vitaminD3

Bronze
i don't care about muscle at all i just want to be lean and low bf% within 3-4months.
i don't want to be hungry all the time like whenever i do keto or some shit all i want is to be able to sleep.

please

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
Do fasted cardio on yohimbine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Doober, Deleted member 4562 and 3 others
Do fasted cardio on yohimbine.
i'm not lean enough to only have stubborn fat.

why is fasted cardio better? im pretty sure NPND said there is no difference.

lift in caloric decifiet, use google nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Yerico7, Deleted member 11479 and 3 others
i'm not lean enough to only have stubborn fat.

why is fasted cardio better? im pretty sure NPND said there is no difference.
You said you need to lose 6-8% in 3-4 months, so you can use this plan to get lean fast.

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3
lift in caloric decifiet, use google nigger
thats so obvious. its bcause every time i get to like 16-18% i can never get any lower because i get too hungry or i get insomnia/other shit.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
thats so obvious. its bcause every time i get to like 16-18% i can never get any lower because i get too hungry or i get insomnia/other shit.
You might be having these cravings due to insulin resistance. Check whether you have IR before starting any diet plan.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
you're most likely eating way too low cals

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Wallenberg
You might be having these cravings due to insulin resistance. Check whether you have IR before starting any diet plan.
is it thru a blood test?

i don't want to be hungry all the time like whenever i do keto or some shit all i want is to be able to sleep.
you will always be angry in a certain hours no matter what you do, just have to do deal with it

you can minimze it by eating a high fat and protein diet, and perhaps adding fish oil and a multivitamin but not much more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10913 and vitaminD3
calorie deficit, simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and vitaminD3
Caloric deficit, enough protein, preferably lift.

The bigger the deficit, the faster the weight loss, but you will feel worse at a big deficit.

It's simple, really.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and vitaminD3
Just do a calorie defiect.

Unlike other people I would strongly recommend that you don't lift or exercise while doing a calorie deficit because:

1. It will make you even more hungry
2. You will be overwhelmed

Also I would recommend that you buy a water bottle and drink a fuck ton of water to compensate for eating less. It will make things much easier.

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3, zeke714 and Wallenberg

Unlike other people I would strongly recommend that you don't life or exercise while doing a calorie deficit because:

Also I would recommend that you buy a water bottle and drink a fuck ton of water to compensate for eating less. It will make things much easier.
Drinking enough water is a great tip. I sometimes forgot it. Being hydrated gives energy: just a couple of days ago I felt tired at work. I drank some water and voila, I had plenty of energy then.

However I still recommend lifting to preserve or gain muscle, but lifting or exercising isn't mandatory to lose fat.

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3 and Deleted member 10413
Eat less calories than u burn in a day

• +1

Unlike other people I would strongly recommend that you don't lift or exercise while doing a calorie deficit because:

what about 30m light walking on an elliptical?

i don't care about muscle at all i just want to be lean and low bf% within 3-4months.

please
workout, dont eat a lot .stay with it 1.5 to 2k. eat like 120grams protein ... not hard. take caffeine. keto is for obese ppl not for normies. just eat less and everytime you are hungry do something instead or drink coffee/energy to suppress hunger

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and vitaminD3
just clen brah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and vitaminD3
Just water fast, and suffer through it lol, then you can hop on roids and physique max in 8 months in what would take most people years.

• Love it
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
real talk, how is everyone on looksmax an expert on eyeballing bf%?

• JFL
Reactions: CuteCreep
then just eat at maintenance calories, workout, and do cardio, don't go into a calorie deficit or do meme diets, your body will naturally recomp.

then just eat at maintenance calories, workout, and do cardio, don't go into a calorie deficit or do meme diets, your body will naturally recomp.
i'm gonna try do 1500 cals for 10 weeks then start gymming again. thoughts?

i'm gonna try do 1500 cals for 10 weeks then start gymming again. thoughts?
sounds too low, enter your stats into here https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

eat at maintenance, and start gyming and cardio TODAY/ as soon as you can. Trust me, I was you a few years ago and wish I had started then.
Follow this lifting routine:
Phraks-Greyskull-LP.jpg

Follow this running routine:
Couch to 5K Plan

You will lose fat fast by eating at maintenance and working out than just eating at a deficit, and eating at a deficit is really bad when you're young, you want to maximize growth and holding back nutrients for any period of time is a really bad idea.

• +1
sounds too low, enter your stats into here https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

eat at maintenance, and start gyming and cardio TODAY/ as soon as you can. Trust me, I was you a few years ago and wish I had started then.
Phraks-Greyskull-LP.jpg

View attachment 1102493
You will lose fat fast by eating at maintenance and working out than just eating at a deficit, and eating at a deficit is really bad when you're young, you want to maximize growth and holding back nutrients for any period of time is a really bad idea.
Why that routine? Not sure if it's the best for aesthetics.

• +1
Why that routine? Not sure if it's the best for aesthetics.
You want a linear strength progression program for beginners, always, after 3-4 months he should stall out, and then move onto a hypertrophy focused program if he wants.

Doing 10lb curls for 12 reps isn't going to do shit, beginners can handle full body workouts focusing on intensity. The AMRAP on the last set gives the volume for hypertrophy, and the sets of five for the first two sets keep his strength climbing

• +1
You want a linear strength progression program for beginners, always, after 3-4 months he should stall out, and then move onto a hypertrophy focused program if he wants.

Doing 10lb curls for 12 reps isn't going to do shit, beginners can handle full body workouts focusing on intensity.
He can add curls and beginners biceps grow well.

• +1
Greyskull is ok but I would go straight into hypertrophy
Strength based LP is going to be the best bro

If you prefer hypertrophy programs due to the isolation workouts and it makes it more fun, that's fine, but the strength/hypertrophy dichotomy is bullshit for the most part.

• +1
Strength based LP is going to be the best bro

If you prefer hypertrophy programs due to the isolation workouts and it makes it more fun, that's fine, but the strength/hypertrophy dichotomy is bullshit for the most part.

Hypertrophy is often trained with higher reps = lower weight which is safer.

• +1

Phraks-Greyskull-LP.jpg

View attachment 1102493
if I did this how long would it take me to get to 13% bf from like 22%

if I did this how long would it take me to get to 13% bf from like 22%
No idea but this is the fastest way to go about doing it while not potentially stunting your growth.

No idea but this is the fastest way to go about doing it while not potentially stunting your growth.
will going on a deficit really stunt growth? I’m taking a multivitamin everyday so why would it stunt it?

will going on a deficit really stunt growth? I’m taking a multivitamin everyday so why would it stunt it?
You need energy to allocate those nutrients properly, they won't do shit if they can't actually get to where they need to go, if that makes sense. I can't find the study but even small amounts of a deficit long term can cause premature closure of the growth plates.

fasting or dnp

nvm you're 16, just eat less, do cardio and lift.

• +1
I spent ages crash dieting at 190, eventually just cleaned up my diet and vaped a lot to get to 180. Now after a few months at 180 I’ve cut down to like 175 in less than two weeks. Had the same struggles as you. Major insomnia if I’m hungry. I’ve been taking ephedrine for appetite suppression and drinking hella snake juice throughout the day to keep my energy up. Then I just fill up on food at night so I can sleep. So far working great. I’m pretty fuckin lean now and still making fast progress

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3 and Deleted member 7419
I spent ages crash dieting at 190, eventually just cleaned up my diet and vaped a lot to get to 180. Now after a few months at 180 I’ve cut down to like 175 in less than two weeks. Had the same struggles as you. Major insomnia if I’m hungry. I’ve been taking ephedrine for appetite suppression and drinking hella snake juice throughout the day to keep my energy up. Then I just fill up on food at night so I can sleep. So far working great. I’m pretty fuckin lean now and still making fast progress
what bf % and height?

• +1
184 cm, idk like 13%? This was me a month or so ago so I’m a few pounds leaner now
E19FABE2 0B5D 430F 9407 28808335218B

• +1
Genuine question: Why are people recommending lifting? Isn't it almost impossible to build muscle on a calorie deficit?

Exercise is only 15% of fat loss; 85% is diet. But if you have to exercise, you should do something that won't tire you and make you hungry, e.g. walking.

Anyway, fasting is technically the most efficient way, but your metabolism drops to a crawl, so there's a huge chance of rebounding as soon as you end the fast. The best normie way to do it is by gradually reducing your calorie intake - by like 100 calories a week - so that your metabolism doesn't get fucked.

Cheat mode: Ephedrine + a GLP1 agonist to absolutely destroy your appetite.

Extra cheat mode: If you're only doing this for your face, 20mg clen before bed. But that's more for when you get to 8%.

184 cm, idk like 13%? This was me a month or so ago so I’m a few pounds leaner now
View attachment 1103886
nice bro
would u recommend snake juice andn how much should i split up my calories?
you said you eat hella at night so im assuming u eat more than 50% your cals at night?

• +1
Genuine question: Why are people recommending lifting? Isn't it almost impossible to build muscle on a calorie deficit?

Exercise is only 15% of fat loss; 85% is diet. But if you have to exercise, you should do something that won't tire you and make you hungry, e.g. walking.

Anyway, fasting is technically the most efficient way, but your metabolism drops to a crawl, so there's a huge chance of rebounding as soon as you end the fast. The best normie way to do it is by gradually reducing your calorie intake - by like 100 calories a week - so that your metabolism doesn't get fucked.

Cheat mode: Ephedrine + a GLP1 agonist to absolutely destroy your appetite.

Extra cheat mode: If you're only doing this for your face, 20mg clen before bed. But that's more for when you get to 8%.
i think they assume that you want to build muscle at the same time so they recommend body recomp or something.

No, it isn't impossible. Untrained people can build muscle while on calorie deficit. Also lifting helps to preserve muscle mass.

• +1