How do you get from 20~% bf to 12~14% bf?

No, it isn't impossible. Untrained people can build muscle while on calorie deficit. Also lifting helps to preserve muscle mass.
eating high protein also helps retain muscle right? or lifting while eating high prot

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
‘I don’t want to be hungry all the time’ some of this is unavoidable, I’m afraid, as is exhaustion when you cut for a long time, and poorer-quality sleep. What I found helped:

(1) higher protein intake generally (satiation; more muscle kept

(2) lots and lots of caffeine (pepsi max, zero cal energy drinks, etc)

(3) spacing protein shake meals throughout the day, with one big carby meal before you have a lot of work to do. This keeps you on ‘the edge’ of capitulating to the hunger pangs but not quite

(4) make the cut gentle and go for long-term habit formation, don’t obsess over day-to-day fluctuations

(5) distract yourself with work, when you can

I got to sub-10% doing this - def favourable genetics but I had the classic veins in abs, striated serratus and shoulders, tummy skin feels like the skin on the back of your hand. It wasn’t sustainable and I got fatter since lol (maybe 12-15?)

nice bro
would u recommend snake juice andn how much should i split up my calories?
you said you eat hella at night so im assuming u eat more than 50% your cals at night?
Some days I’ll eat all my cals at night. Other days I split it up. I don’t have a set calorie count. The more structured it is the less I stick to it. Snake juice and ephedrine, then when I’m realllly hungry or it’s night I eat til I’m satisfied but not stuffed

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3
If u are 20% bf u are mentally ill. U need to change ur entire view on life

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3
I spent ages crash dieting at 190, eventually just cleaned up my diet and vaped a lot to get to 180. Now after a few months at 180 I’ve cut down to like 175 in less than two weeks. Had the same struggles as you. Major insomnia if I’m hungry. I’ve been taking ephedrine for appetite suppression and drinking hella snake juice throughout the day to keep my energy up. Then I just fill up on food at night so I can sleep. So far working great. I’m pretty fuckin lean now and still making fast progress
i have the same problem as you, please help; i cannot fookin sleep even at 500 cal deficit; would you recommed caloric deficit + keto (low carbs) AND OMAD (eating everything in 2-3 hours) AT NIGHT, so the sleep comes in/ Along with appetite suppresion, as you ve said? sleep disruptions destroyed me, i feel like i was destined to be fat :feelswhy:😪