How do you get model tier photos for tinder, and what are some ideas for pics

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Looking at my pics, they are good but they don’t have that ‘pop’ to them, that makes you stand out from the rest. I want to look fashion maxed but also money maxed on my profile, it’s kinda time sensitive because I just made a new profile and need to get my elo as high as I can ASAP. But I’m not sure what to do to get professional photos, whether they would be expensive or what. My friend who is a photographer just left the state unfortunately. And I don’t want to get charged hella for good photos

have a model tier face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: syke, Deleted member 10107, faggotchadlite and 10 others
Some picks in golden hour makes you glow

Some picks in golden hour makes you glow
Not a bad idea, but I’m more so talking about how do I get professional high quality photos with actual editing, I’m getting into photography so I might be able to do it myself, maybe change the background

Not a bad idea, but I’m more so talking about how do I get professional high quality photos with actual editing, I’m getting into photography so I might be able to do it myself, maybe change the background
Hmmm, there's people that do this sort of work on Fiverr for very cheap. Could be an option

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
you might as well just pay for a a photoshoot at multiple locations. your pictures will make or break your profile. so make a one time payment and reap the results through your matches.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Bitch, kej3094 and 1 other person
you don't need a lot of pics

take one good selfie (no aspie), one or two social pics, maybe another selfie and you're good

but this is all given you have a model tier face

• +1
Reactions: syke
you might as well just pay for a a photoshoot at multiple locations. your pictures will make or break your profile. so make a one time payment and reap the results through your matches.
This the energy, plus can use those Pics for everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
This the energy, plus can use those Pics for everything
kinda tryhard though

chad takes selfies while you pay a photographer and he still mogs you

kinda tryhard though

chad takes selfies while you pay a photographer and he still mogs you
Chad has model photos because one of his girlfriends was a photographer and wanted to take photos of him

• +1
Reactions: syke
Follow some IG NT maxxed profiles and observe their photos , their style , their clothing etc

• +1
Reactions: kej3094, RiverAest and EverythingMaxxer
be a model that helps.

• +1
Reactions: syke and EverythingMaxxer
Sunlight and avoid dark lightning.