Motivation How do you get motivated to Looksmax?

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
I'm about to start my own Journey, but I want to make sure I push myself with the Looksmax and stay motivated as well. Will something like Notion or stuff like that help?

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
If looksmaxing to fuck young pussy doesn't motivate you, then nothing will tbh
Are you serious fella? Please, c'mon. I was only referring to how I can remind myself daily to do Looksmax, Notion is a notes/docs app, I was thinking of making a table and writing down everything I'm going to do. Also another where I will set my goals, so I visualize them at night and stay motivated.

wollet2

wollet2

Zephir
i dont want to look like shit even if i never leave my house again

not much i can do tho i will become an oldcel subhuman

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
Are you serious fella? Please, c'mon. I was only referring to how I can remind myself daily to do Looksmax, Notion is a notes/docs app, I was thinking of making a table and writing down everything I'm going to do. Also another where I will set my goals, so I visualize them at night and stay motivated.
This is what I do broski.

I have a big google sheet with like 5 different pages.

Its laid out like: Skin, Diet, Buying Links, Softmaxxes, Hardmaxxes.

Each page

For example this is the diet page.

Thats the bottom link if you want to view it:

This is part of my softmaxxing page:

I have all my softmaxxes written down with dates when I started them and also dates on when I need to do them. I then check the box when I have done it.

Also if your unmotivated just remember how much of a subhuman you look like, If that doesnt motivate you nothing will.

S

SoonToAscend

Silver
I'm about to start my own Journey, but I want to make sure I push myself with the Looksmax and stay motivated as well. Will something like Notion or stuff like that help?
Delude yourself into thinking a woman will like you, it works for me

S

SoonToAscend

Silver

Each page

View attachment 1811446

View attachment 1811450
I have all my softmaxxes written down with dates when I started them and also dates on when I need to do them. I then check the box when I have done it.

Also if your unmotivated just remember how much of a subhuman you look like, If that doesnt motivate you nothing will.

Did all of this skincare actually help you?

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
Nope Im changing it up atm. That was my previous routine but it sucks dick tbh. Im going to change it up to a more minimalistic routine.

AM
Vit C + Moisturize + SPF
PM
Cleanser + Tret 0.25% + Mosturizer

Thats going to be it for now the but I need to find where I can buy Tret in the UK without perscription:hnghn:.

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze

Each page

View attachment 1811446

View attachment 1811450

This was exactly what I was looking for, so with this sheet are you pushing yourself to do Looksmax? It would even be a good idea to print it and stick it in your room and remember it every day. Good idea.

S

SoonToAscend

Silver
Thanks for the advice, I'm going to follow it, I'm still in love with that girl. :lul:
You said "still" as if she rejected you or gotten herself another one

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
You said "still" as if she rejected you or gotten herself another one
None. I said I'm "still" with the same girl because I haven't tried anything yet, and I don't even talk to her. She has stopped liking me and liking me again x100000.

P

phoenix94

Iron
i remind myself that if i don't do this, i'll never be happy.

H

hypergamy

Silver
Having a blackpilled experience.

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
This was exactly what I was looking for, so with this sheet are you pushing yourself to do Looksmax? It would even be a good idea to print it and stick it in your room and remember it every day. Good idea.
Not really pushing its more just to keep track of everything. The only motivation I need is the mirror.

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
Not really pushing its more just to keep track of everything. The only motivation I need is the mirror.
Could you pass me the template of your sheets? Obviously without your information, only the table.

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
Bonus: tell yourself every morning how beautiful you are, you'll thank me later.

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
You can now?
My bad I completely forgot, just got home and saw the notification.
Im not quite sure how to make templates, and I cant share the doc with you as it has my email on it but here.

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
If you want any of the links lmk and I can dm you them but there's really no reason for you to need them.

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
If you want any of the links lmk and I can dm you them but there's really no reason for you to need them.
That's right, there's no reason to get them. But I would like to have that template, could you make a copy of the Sheet and delete all the information? Then in "Share and export" you can manage the access of said Sheet and allow people who get the link to access it. I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to invade your privacy or something like that.

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
That's right, there's no reason to get them. But I would like to have that template, could you make a copy of the Sheet and delete all the information? Then in "Share and export" you can manage the access of said Sheet and allow people who get the link to access it. I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to invade your privacy or something like that.
Ok 1 sec I'll dm you the link in a minute.

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Iron
This pinned thread doesn't necessarily motivate me, but it certainly explains why I looksmax:

F

Forget it

Iron
My advice. Don’t do any surgeries. Soft max in a simple way. It’s not worth it.

Just my advice.