How do you get rid of microplastics in your body?

Lovecraftscat

Lovecraftscat

Iron
Is there a way to get rid of microplastics? Like yeah, I know avoiding plastic and that shit. But what about if you already have that shit?

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Nofap, and sauna while doing hamzas home workout

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: undefined64, yodasbigonials, ascension and 3 others
Is there a way to get rid of microplastics? Like yeah, I know avoiding plastic and that shit. But what about if you already have that shit?
your not escaping the plastic:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i bet even uncontacted tribes have fucking microplastic exposure

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
your not escaping the plastic:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i bet even uncontacted tribes have fucking microplastic exposure
"Your not escaping the plastic" So that means I should eat 1 pound of plastic every day till I turn into the king of soyjacks