How do you get same confidence and reduced anxiety from alcohol but without drinking it?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
I dont drink but i drank last night and i went from shy guy to egomaniac al thanks to alcohol , but i wont drink it anymore but how do iget the same effect from it?

some ppl have good experiences with phenibut, others don't feel anything

might be dose dependent

also can become addictive and dangerous

Your confidence depends on your looks level. The uglier you are the less confidence you have and otherwise

Your confidence depends on your level of success in life, memories of past consistent success, and security in yourself and your competence and value. The less competent and successful you perceive yourself as the less confidence you have. You need to start winning in small things in life and slowly build that up.

• +1
Reactions: daniel_3303 and socialcel
Your confidence depends on your level of success in life, memories of past consistent success, and security in yourself and your competence and value. The less competent and successful you perceive yourself as the less confidence you have. You need to start winning in small things in life and slowly build that up.
ty bro

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
im a LTN and i acted like a chad last night
Because you were drunk. You thought you were a Chad until the alcohol wore off and then you made this thread asking how to become more confident naturally