How do you get surgery abroad without anyone knowing?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
I plan to have surgery abroad, but I don't want my parents or anyone I know to find out beforehand. I'm in uni atm but will probably be living with my parents so can't just go off in secret.

Am I just meant to lie and say I'm going on holiday? I won't be able to give any details if they ask

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
just tell them lmao

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
There's a few excuses you can go with but it depends on what you're getting. What surgery/surgeries are you planning on?

You’ll return all bruised and in stitches, you either make it about something not looks related or stay someplace until recovery finishes

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, mfk and VenatorLuparius
you have to tell them lmao

alternatively just save up till you can afford to live alone and get it done in your own country

make it for health reason.
not looks reason.

than no one can even object.
I'm not sure how I can spin that to health related, plus my parents know I don't have health issues
You’ll return all bruised and in stitches, you either make it about something not looks related or stay someplace until recovery finishes
you have to tell them lmao

alternatively just save up till you can afford to live alone and get it done in your own country
It's fine after, it's just before the surgery they will object, and I don't want to go into the surgery with negativity

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Eye sight issues?
Can't breath/breed?
And I need to go to a third world country to get health issues fixed because...?
I live in UK with free healthcare lol

And I need to go to a third world country to get health issues fixed because...?
I live in UK with free healthcare lol
ngl. the surgery you got planned is quit brutal.

looks are that bad?

ngl. the surgery you got planned is quit brutal.

looks are that bad?
Ipd is 59mm with some small asymmetry. Midface ratio like 0.9. So pretty much like Ryan gosling tier but with less vertical asymmetry
Yes I could improve other areas of face and still be deemed relatively good looking, for example somerhalder, Ryan Reynolds etc. But wider ipd brings the potential peak up to slayer

Ipd is 59mm with some small asymmetry. Midface ratio like 0.9. So pretty much like Ryan gosling tier but with less vertical asymmetry
Yes I could improve other areas of face and still be deemed relatively good looking, for example somerhalder, Ryan Reynolds etc. But wider ipd brings the potential peak up to slayer
how is your pfl and pfh?
it makes ipd flaws, better or worse looking

how is your pfl and pfh?
it makes ipd flaws, better or worse looking
My pfl ain't great. My intercanthal distance is wider than pfl with 59mm ipd

see how giants OBOs go first, hope u dont get blinded lol
Ngl removing part of my forehead and have my orbits cut and repositioned by a guy who failed a self performed mse in a public bathroom and comes from an incel forum sounds far worse than death row

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, AscensionCel, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Tell them you are going to study abroad for some months, then if you get bruises just tell them you had an accident but ur fine

Ngl removing part of my forehead and have my orbits cut and repositioned by a guy who failed a self performed mse in a public bathroom and comes from an incel forum sounds far worse than death row
To be fair he isn't performing the surgeries. He has also actually designed multiple osteotomies and custom implants that have been executed / placed by legit surgeons he partners with like Pagnoni.

Do agree we should take a beat and check the result before being hasty.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SurgeryEnjoyer
Orbital box osteotomy
Best bet is to tell them you went on a holiday, and got in an accident and smashed ur head into the pavement or smthing and needed surgery for that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
To be fair he isn't performing the surgeries. He has also actually designed multiple osteotomies and custom implants that have been executed / placed by legit surgeons he partners with like Pagnoni.

Do agree we should take a beat and check the result before being hasty.
Yes but op wants to get it at giant implants’s hospital because it’s only 20k so i think giant will do the surgery himself or at least have some role in it. If it goes bad le mec est finito

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Yes but op wants to get it at giant implants’s hospital because it’s only 20k so i think giant will do the surgery himself or at least have some role in it. If it goes bad le mec est finito
Yes at giant implants if it opens and other successful surgeries such as bimax are performed. If not, someone else like the two current cases, but cost restricted

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 24444
Best bet is to tell them you went on a holiday, and got in an accident and smashed ur head into the pavement or smthing and needed surgery for that
high IQ tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
I really am sick and tired of grown up men worrying about other people's opinion regarding their own life.

You guys can't take a piss without questioning anything and what people might think.

You're here all day badmouthing and resenting normies/bluepillers and yet you care about their thoughts as if they were god.

You're a high inhib coward, plain and simple.

I got 4 procedures done, you think I gave a single shit about what people think ? I was walking downtown roma with my head full of bandage and swollen as a fucking alien, no fucks given.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Disbox789, anticel and 7 others
I really am sick and tired of grown up men worrying about other people's opinion regarding their own life.

You guys can't take a piss without questioning anything and what people might think.

You're here all day badmouthing and resenting normies/bluepillers and yet you care about their thoughts as if they were god.

I got 4 procedures done, you think I gave a single shit about what people think ? I was walking downtown roma with my head full of bandage and swollen as a fucking alien, no fucks given.
I'm talking about my parents
It's less about what they think post surgery, but how I'm feasibly going to go without breaking all their trust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444
I'm talking about my parents
It's less about what they think post surgery, but how I'm feasibly going to go without breaking all their trust
I have exact same issue tbh, but my plan is just to treat it like getting a motorcycle - you don't tell about it, you just show up with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, VenatorLuparius, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person

Mirin low inhib.

Consider the fact though that some people might have narrow minded friends and families that might give them shit. It's not that easy to break off relations with your siblings and parents..

There's also potential reputational damage in your workplace that can arise from the stigma of cosmetic surgery. This can impact your network, your reputation and therefore your earnings potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444

Tbh mirin that your parents easily accepted it, my parents are super paranoid and they think I will 100% get botched or even die/get disabled. I just can't imagine the anger when I show up after plastics

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I have exact same issue tbh, but my plan is just to treat it like getting a motorcycle - you don't tell about it, you just show up with it
Yeah but what do I say about why I'm going abroad for 2-3 weeks? Holiday? I don't really wanna lie but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Octavian_Augustus and optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 24444
OP is getting OBO tho idk how long is the recovery
I think it says up to 2 weeks in hospital, but that's for regular OBO. I'm guessing for subcranial it would be a week or just over

Mirin low inhib.

Consider the fact though that some people might have narrow minded friends and families that might give them shit. It's not that easy to break off relations with your siblings and parents..

There's also potential reputational damage in your workplace that can arise from the stigma of cosmetic surgery. This can impact your network, your reputation and therefore your earnings potential.
JFL if I was listening to what my mom had to say I would not have done anything meaningul in my life including solo trips.

Friends come and go and if they had your best interests at heart they would support you no matter what.

As for colleagues JFL, do you intend to spend your whole life in the same deadend job ? I jump ship as soon as the management pisses me off or my requests are not met.

Colleagues aren't friends. I do have lunch with them from time to time but trust me except for a few people, they're not your friends and you should not care about their gossips.

That just me, I was always low inhib anyway.

High inhibition is for females.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and Deleted member 24444
Tbh mirin that your parents easily accepted it, my parents are super paranoid and they think I will 100% get botched or even die/get disabled. I just can't imagine the anger when I show up after plastics
It's different when you live with them for sure.

The moment I left my room in their house is the moment they lost the right to have any say in my decisions and actions.

Parents will be parents they will always question everything. Mine were so bluepilled and oblivious that back when I was using whey they used to piss me off as if I was injecting roids.

Best thing to do is to lie, dodge the subject and finally ignore their remarks until they give up talking you out of things.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 24444
It's different when you live with them for sure.

The moment I left my room in their house is the moment they lost the right to have any say in my decisions and actions.

Parents will be parents they will always question everything. Mine were so bluepilled and oblivious that back when I was using whey they used to piss me off as if I was injecting roids.

Best thing to do is to lie, dodge the subject and finally ignore their remarks until they give up talking you out of things.
How long did it take for genio swelling to go away?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I'm not sure how I can spin that to health related, plus my parents know I don't have health issues

It's fine after, it's just before the surgery they will object, and I don't want to go into the surgery with negativity
okay i did that too but a few days after u should tell them. u can also say u wanna get it & u cant convince them u say ok but then still do it.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
okay i did that too but a few days after u should tell them. u can also say u wanna get it & u cant convince them u say ok but then still do it.
If it was something standard it would be easier, but not something obscure and risky like obo

How long did it take for genio swelling to go away?
About 1 month and it was pretty much back to normal. Midface implants are taking forever. 5 weeks and I still look like shit with that bloated midface. Jaw angles and supras aren't swollen anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I plan to have surgery abroad, but I don't want my parents or anyone I know to find out beforehand. I'm in uni atm but will probably be living with my parents so can't just go off in secret.

Am I just meant to lie and say I'm going on holiday? I won't be able to give any details if they ask
Say you're going on a vacation with some friends of yours. You could make up a believable story with some creativity. Of course, the biggest concern would be whether you would still be swollen or show evidence of the healing process afterward.

make it for health reason.
not looks reason.

than no one can even object.
Yeah, since he's doing such a heavy procedure, no chance they wouldn't see it. He'll need to spin up a believable story that he required a procedure for medical reasons.

who cares do what you want

Post ur eye area