How do you get the confidence to inject test?

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
Like physically pinning it into you. I feel like it's scary as fuck

Muh scary asf
Stfu and Inject t asap even girls today need to take aromasin to inhibit so much of estrogen everywhere.

• Hmm...
Reactions: goldpill
Muh scary asf
Stfu and Inject t asap even girls today need to take aromasin to inhibit so much of estrogen everywhere.
Have you done it?

• JFL
It is not that scary, trust me. I've naturally had around something between 700 and 1250 at the age of 12, I'm 15 currently, puberty is over, I was an early bloomer. It's 1950 ng/dl, I'll send the papers when I find them, I don't have them currently. It doesn't hurt, you inject it into your quad, basically find the middle part of your quad, and cough when you're injecting it, it's painless.

• +1
It is not that scary, trust me. I've naturally had around something between 700 and 1250 at the age of 12, I'm 15 currently, puberty is over, I was an early bloomer. It's 1950 ng/dl, I'll send the papers when I find them, I don't have them currently. It doesn't hurt, you inject it into your quad, basically find the middle part of your quad, and cough when you're injecting it, it's painless.
Holy shit mirin levels when did you first pin

Holy shit mirin levels when did you first pin
I naturally have high testosterone levels, even since the age of 12, I used to jack off a lot but I still had symptoms of high testosterone. I don't inject as it will ruin my natural testosterone levels and I'll be a low testosterone piece of shit if I ever get off cycle, but I have a friend that injects so I know all these stuff.

• Woah
I naturally have high testosterone levels, even since the age of 12, I used to jack off a lot but I still had symptoms of high testosterone. I don't inject as it will ruin my natural testosterone levels and I'll be a low testosterone piece of shit if I ever get off cycle, but I have a friend that injects so I know all these stuff.
1950 natty is fucking ridiculous if true. That's like neanderthal tier

an injection is completely painless unless the needle is dulled or you're using incorrect injection technique at best it's a pinching feeling, when i was 19 and started injecting it was a bit jarring the first few times. if you're scared of injecting just stop being a pussy it's not going to kill you :lul:

• +1