How do you get thicker eyelashes?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Apparently thickness from castor oil goes as soon as it's off. What else is possible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Apparently thickness from castor oil goes as soon as it's off. What else is possible?
i got a peptide eyeash serum off of amazon and it worked amazing. gf and mom saying i have really good eyelashes lately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
  • +1
chill holy shit thirsty looksmaxxers I'll give it to uu
Amazon product ASIN B01MQS7GFT
legit for eyelashes

not so legit for brows in my expeirience

name=
Pronexa Hairgenics Lavish Lash
Image 1 1
Image 1

I don't have a before but they were defo thinner and shorter prior to using the serum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mattzdeb and Deleted member 5583
Latisse can have sideeffects such as skin around your eye thinning
I wouldnt trust any of those serums - seems like a massive scam just like most beauty products

• +1

• +1
I wouldnt trust any of those serums - seems like a massive scam just like most beauty products
please just stop bro. Do your research and find out what is and isn't a scam greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 5583
latisse.

• +1
It works but it does burn the fat around your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087 and Deleted member 5583
please just stop bro. Do your research and find out what is and isn't a scam greycel
lmao every 5 star review is frauded because you get a 2nd bottle free
Sometimes the 2nd bottle even contains different ingredients JFL

Effect seems to fade when you stop using it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 5583
castor oil is a meme try Latisse but i would recommend trying biotin+pantothenic acid first as it has helped me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
However do not ever put on around eyes. Use mascara brush and be gentle.
It really makes dark under eye circles if you put them around.
castor oil is a meme try Latisse but i would recommend trying biotin+pantothenic acid first as it has helped me
no it's not. it does work but not like latisse. it's quite stronger.

• +1
lmao every 5 star review is frauded because you get a 2nd bottle free
Sometimes the 2nd bottle even contains different ingredients JFL

Effect seems to fade when you stop using it
havent used it in a week. it might be placebo but i feel like they're growing in thicker even more.
It's permanent? Side effects?
yes and no

• +1
1: don't call it latisse but use the real name which is bimatoprost
2: bimatoprost has severe side effects, while not being more effecting than other vasodilators like minoxidil, vaseline, peppermint and castor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087, randomvanish and 1 other person
There is zero evidence of castor oil improving hair growth.
I've never tried them myself but my colleagues at work absolutely swear by the likes of RapidLash, RevitaLash and the Medik8 lash serum.
1: don't call it latisse but use the real name which is bimatoprost
2: bimatoprost has severe side effects, while not being more effecting than other vasodilators like minoxidil, vaseline, peppermint and castor
1. Latisse is the real name. Its the name of the product. Bimatoprost is the active. What you're saying here is that same as saying "don't call it Retin A, call it tretinoin". Everyone knows exactly what is meant by "Latisse" its an unnecessarily pedantic diferentiation.
2. Bimatoprost absolutely is more effective than those other options for lash growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Wannabe6ft2, Deluded Normie and 1 other person
I've never tried them myself but my colleagues at work absolutely swear by the likes of RapidLash, RevitaLash and the Medik8 lash serum.

1. Latisse is the real name. Its the name of the product. Bimatoprost is the active. What you're saying here is that same as saying "don't call it Retin A, call it tretinoin". Everyone knows exactly what is meant by "Latisse" its an unnecessarily pedantic diferentiation.
2. Bimatoprost absolutely is more effective than those other options for lash growth.
does it burn fat in the area? only thing holding me back tbh

• +1
i dunno but i was stupid and just put in around my eyelashes too much. and it made my eyes like a junky. really really dark.
i was too scared and stopped it after 15 days.
and then for next 2 weeks it dissappeared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1849
i dunno but i was stupid and just put in around my eyelashes too much. and it made my eyes like a junky. really really dark.
i was too scared and stopped it after 15 days.
and then for next 2 weeks it dissappeared.
probably just irritated it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4087

the problem with using the word latisse is the fact you are likely to find sites that sell fake bimatoprost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
the problem with using the word latisse is the fact you are likely to find sites that sell fake bimatoprost
@Lorsss u mirin my thread on chico catfish

• +1
That is absolutely fair, although quite frankly I wouldn't recommend using anything (especially around the eye area) that is potentially not legit- I've seen way too much of the shit (often literally) that is found in counterfeit cosmetics to touch that kind of thing with a 10 foot pole.
Does what burn fat? Latisse or castor oil?

• +1
That is absolutely fair, although quite frankly I wouldn't recommend using anything (especially around the eye area) that is potentially not legit- I've seen way too much of the shit (often literally) that is found in counterfeit cosmetics to touch that kind of thing with a 10 foot pole.

Does what burn fat? Latisse or castor oil?
latisee

• +1
latisse is last resort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1849