How do you get under eye support like this? What causes it?

DMT

DMT

Iron
2BBDF83A 3C10 4C88 9A14 6E02A69EAF27

How do you get this under eye support and what causes it? The type I’m talking about is where you can barely see the lower eyelid coming out. I’ve seen plenty of models (David Gandy for example) and “good looking” people who have a very nice eye area shape and color, fully hooded, but when you look at them from the side they have bulging out lower eyelids and you can literally see the socket coming out, aka Negative Orbit Vector.

The majority of people have the that “lower bulging out eye socket” look I’m talking about but a lot of average looking people have an eye area where the lower eyelid area is very deepset.

Is it really just cheekbones? I don’t think so tbh because there’s plenty of people with great cheekbones but still have that shitty under eye look.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lorsss
look at that maxilla crazy

• Love it
Reactions: her
Negro forward growth but you usually have to accept the recessed chin with it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, IWantToMax and Averagecel
Negro forward growth but you usually have to accept the recessed chin with it
Should I get fat grafting instead of implants to get something like this?

Genes

Maxilla and Infraorbitals

Frontal facial view showing the bones that make up the skull Norton 2011

If I had that maxilla my life would never turn out the way it did.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and CopeAndRope
Have you showed me pics of u yet? You have, right?
Yeah, my eyes were very round at that time, didn't realize that your orbicularis muscles actually effect the shape of your eyes when you haven't slept for a while.

But even when I get some sleep, I still need orbital decompression, still have shit undereye support and still need eyelid retraction/canthoplasty for a more attractive eye shape

I'm hoping while I save for taban I can get fat grafting for undereyes as a temp fix like fillers for the jaw.

Yeah, my eyes were very round at that time, didn't realize that your orbicularis muscles actually effect the shape of your eyes when you haven't slept for a while.

But even when I get some sleep, I still need orbital decompression, still have shit undereye support and still need eyelid retraction/canthoplasty for a more attractive eye shape

I'm hoping while I save for taban I can get fat grafting for undereyes as a temp fix like fillers for the jaw.
Just do them all at once with him and it will be cheaper and higher quality

Just do them all at once with him and it will be cheaper and higher quality
That's the plan

I just need to do something about my hollowing asap. I don't mind dishing the cash for a temp fix while I wait to save like a minimum of 15k

That's the plan

I just need to do something about my hollowing asap. I don't mind dishing the cash for a temp fix while I wait to save like a minimum of 15k
How much are you pulling in per month if you don’t mind me asking? You’re in the US correct?

How much are you pulling in per month if you don’t mind me asking? You’re in the US correct?
I'm a balkanigger

I make my money with blackhat methods. lost 4k last time with cracked twitch subs but I'm slowly recovering

I'm a balkanigger

I make my money with blackhat methods. lost 4k last time with cracked twitch subs but I'm slowly recovering
Bukv ne moras raditi nista sa 4k.. Da si u Bosni pa gledas reklame za novac, tako ti fazoni, pa se i nakupi kao prosec plata bez sprdnje

I have that and im stull subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Genetics. To go more into detail, you need a forward grown maxilla and a orbital vector that isn’t negative.

Well for me, I already have forward growth but I can get bags and dark circles due to inflammation.

I know and feel when my whole face is inflamed, things that fixed it is going to sleep on time, avoiding foods and drinks that cause inflammation, exercise and applying moisturiser to my under eyes every night.

When I do all these things my dark circles disappear and the skin under my eyes tighten up but it still get them easily if I just get 1 night of bad sleep. JFL

Infraorbital rim implants + Maxillary advancement surgery