How Do you grow a Goatee?

son of Aphrodite

son of Aphrodite

Banned
title pls i look so good with it baby

You grow a beard then cut the chops.

does ur beard grow evenly, my beard is perfect except my mustache it’s like there’s less hair follicles there
My beard does not grow equally fast, no ones does. So what you do is you grow it until the shortest hairs are at the length you want them to be at then trim all of it at that lenght. @Orc

My beard does not grow equally fast, no ones does. So what you do is you grow it until the shortest hairs are at the length you want them to be at then trim all of it at that lenght. @Orc
i’ve tried that but tbf i don’t want the kept look i want the overgrown lumberjack beard like salludon’s, my mustache won’t grow over my lips jfl

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

this is u

i’ve tried that but tbf i don’t want the kept look i want the overgrown lumberjack beard like salludon’s, my mustache won’t grow over my lips jfl
Even Salludons lumberjack beard is trimmed, no one walks around with untouched facial hair it looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You would look like shit with it, why would you want it? would ruin your appeal

minoxidil and dermaroll, when you get to a certain point where you have full density and can grow it well then shave down to goatee

DUTASTERIDE 1 MG A DAY