how do you grow your eyelashes fast

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
i think eyelashmaxxing is lowkey one of the biggest upgrades you could do, and it’s kinda underrated. ive tried castor and rosemary oilfor a couple weeks and had no result, it also gets in my eyes and makes them irritate. latisse results seem rlly good but the loss fat side effect is a no for me. im considering buying those cosmetic eyelash serum things. anybody got advice?

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Tai Lung and sportsmogger
how tf am i supoosed to know?

minoxidil, if you're gonna use topical be careful, dont get it in your eyes, use something like a qtip to dab it on your eyelashes, or you could just use oral minoxidil

• JFL
Reactions: Father47 and EzikoIsHere
minoxidil, if you're gonna use topical be careful, dont get it in your eyes, use something like a qtip to dab it on your eyelashes, or you could just use oral minoxidil
y not latisse?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
y not latisse?
take a chance if you want, burns orbital fat + makes your eyecolor darker and once u use it, and stop, youll lose gains, you can use minox and get them permanently.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and IAMNOTANINCEL
i heard taking minoxidil at a young age has bad side effects

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
just a warning any eyelashes products like latisse made my upper eyelid discolored, slightly though
I threw it out of fear

• +1
Reactions: murdah and KING REIDYZ
just a warning any eyelashes products like latisse made my upper eyelid discolored, slightly though
I threw it out of fear
yeah that’s why i didn’t want to use latisse, were u able to reverse it’s effects.

yeah that’s why i didn’t want to use latisse, were u able to reverse it’s effects.
No it's probably permanent unfortunately
I probably have to apply make up to it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and vzidel
. ive tried castor and rosemary oilfor a couple weeks?

its a long process not just couple of weeks, but if ur that desparate for some lashes u can try latisse. Im gonna try ordinary lash serum tho

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and vzidel
I threw it out of fear
latisse moment not just any oil like castor or rosimary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
so monks sperm basically?
Jfl idk even know it was a dumbass idea
I know now both latisse and the shit used had a substance named progralastine (don't know how to spell it) which caused it

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Jfl idk even know it was a dumbass idea
I know now both latisse and the shit used had a substance named progralastine (don't know how to spell it) which caused it
i have some castor oil with other shit mixed in but im not sure if i want to use it, should i just get ordinary serum?

i have some castor oil with other shit mixed in but im not sure if i want to use it, should i just get ordinary serum?
From my experience
I am never using shit on eyelashes again
So no but everyone is different....

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Tai Lung
i think eyelashmaxxing is lowkey one of the biggest upgrades you could do, and it’s kinda underrated. ive tried castor and rosemary oilfor a couple weeks and had no result, it also gets in my eyes and makes them irritate. latisse results seem rlly good but the loss fat side effect is a no for me. im considering buying those cosmetic eyelash serum things. anybody got advice?
Its cope

Your mom should have breed with a sans nigger or curry, sorry for you

Dont do that minox will nuke your collagen and give you eyebags and dark circles lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vzidel and sportsmogger
Dont do that minox will nuke your collagen and give you eyebags and dark circles lol
jfl, that wont happen you retard, unless you coat your entire eye area in minox.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Lattise worked

Castor oil unironically worked for me. Idk if it changes anything just made my lashes look healthier and shit

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
its a long process not just couple of weeks, but if ur that desparate for some lashes u can try latisse. Im gonna try ordinary lash serum tho
lmk how it works

Eyelash serum, supplements, and diet.