How do you guys come to terms with what women really are?

Teutonic

Teutonic

Bronze
I mean seriously, all the years, gaslighting, and promises of at least friendship for "being a 'good' person", "having confidence," "having a great personality" and "respecting women," all god damn lies. All the lies you were told that "women are the empathetic gender" and "women care less about looks" and "women don't desire sex, they want emotional relationships"

It's truly like an "unplugged from the Matrix" moment, where literally everything you believed in and everything anyone has ever told you is literally a lie.

How do you guys accept that or come to terms with that?

I mean it's like this - I mean say you looksmax such that you can get a girlfriend. How can you even have a relationship where you aren't cognizant of what she really is?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, ConspiracyTheory, thotbuster3000 and 7 others
Graycel discovering the red/black pill jfl.
For real though, many people will disagree but I think you can still find a lovable woman in this world. It's tough asf but still possible. You see female nature adapts to its environment, at its best it's a powerful nurturing loving caring force, at its worst a force of destruction… Same with masculinity, except masculinity is less adaptive and more individual-based.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Need2Ascend, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Graycel discovering the red/black pill jfl.
For real though, many people will disagree but I think you can still find a lovable woman in this world. It's tough asf but still possible. You see female nature adapts to its environment, at its best it's a powerful nurturing loving caring force, at its worst a force of destruction… Same with masculinity, except masculinity is less adaptive and more individual-based.
I discovered it this past year and am still traumatized by it.

accept it, it is what it is, we can't change it

adapt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Need2Ascend and WadlowMaxxing
nothing you can do just accept it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and WadlowMaxxing
I mean seriously, all the years, gaslighting, and promises of at least friendship for "being a 'good' person", "having confidence," "having a great personality" and "respecting women," all god damn lies. All the lies you were told that "women are the empathetic gender" and "women care less about looks" and "women don't desire sex, they want emotional relationships"

It's truly like an "unplugged from the Matrix" moment, where literally everything you believed in and everything anyone has ever told you is literally a lie.

I mean it's like this - I mean say you looksmax such that you can get a girlfriend. How can you even have a relationship where you aren't cognizant of what she really is?
buddy boyo if u were beautifull would u date a fat chick or ugly? i guess not?
buddy boyo if u were beautifull would u date a girl with shit personality? if u could chose one that is also beautiful(like you) and also great personality
buddy boyo even if ur sean o'pry but ur a pussy in real world that beautiful girl may dump u for a guy a bit less attractive than you but who's a MAN(wich this site lacks )

so as u see there is no black pill or red pill in the end we all chose the best mate we can.....i personally dated some chicks in the past that i would not look twice now (cuz i look better and i can date better)the same is in their case too if they had the luck to be born attractive from the start why would they date less ....it doesnt make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
By accepting the fact I will never know how all women really are

Everyone seems the same but deep down some people are completely different

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 8172

You cant generalize an entire gender tbh, you are retarded if you think every girls a whore. But the number is raising.
Also I think its correlated with IQ, all whores I know are stupid as shit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Already knew it before even finding here
I was just coping with muh personality muh kindness but realized it’s not real :feelsrope:

You cant generalize an entire gender tbh, you are retarded if you think every girls a whore. But the number is raising.
Also I think its correlated with IQ, all whores I know are stupid as shit.

True.

I tend to agree, but what you don't realize is that distribution wise, women tend to be more average IQ than men.

Blue is woman, green is man:

I've experienced some genuinely wonderful women who were quite intelligent and beyond the petty Instagram / Snapchat crowd. I find that there's a lot more similar women than similar men though, and I think in part it is due to this IQ distribution.

If she has more than 700 on insta sge a thot and not worth any effort tbh
There was one girl I liked who had a Bible verse on her Instagram...is that a good sign?

( JFL )

There was one girl I liked who had a Bible verse on her Instagram...is that a good sign?

( JFL )
Screenshot 20201121 1215112

• +1
Reactions: Tb62
I didn't. I never will. Foids are not what I want them to be. It's unfixable. I don't like this world.

You'll never be happy in Babylon.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
U treat them like shit

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Rotting on PSL for three years helped :)

• JFL
Reactions: thotbuster3000
That‘s why I don’t understand that people here claim they are blackpilled but still wanna marry the first psl5 girl they see.

Because you have knowledge that no other normie has, realize that YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT. You can mog normies because you now how to deal with a situation better than them, you can see what will happen in the future more accurately, you can use this knowledge to be a sad cunt or use it to your advantage. Look around you and see how men are hurt by relationships and crippled forever, you can be free if you can get into a relationship and not worry if it doesn't turn out because you know that you can get in another relationship just as easy, with a woman just as attractive. Realize this and your incel cope will stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
i bluepill maxx hard and pretend like they're trad and innocent like the girls in my animes. srs.