How do you guys cope with being physically tired?

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
Is it depression, anaemia, ill health? Etc

What do you lot do to beat LDARmaxing?

Genuinely curious. Life too short not to do something with your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, RationalBrody and 1 other person
start training neck 3/10 psl might ascend with lip surgery and jaw surgery ngl imo rly tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

I've found that when I don't maintain a consistent sleep schedule I fuck myself over and feel tired the rest of the day.

• +1
Get a good sleep and workout. Working out regularly greatly improves my energy.

• +1
This hits hard
I have a f*cked up sleep cycle where I sleep during the day and live at night... end result is I always feel fatigued and never get any deep refreshing sleep.... living life on zombie mode..... Idk how to cope. I got to used to it by now, functioning at 30% of my potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Skipping fap and replacing it with exercise.

Because no exercise results in low blood flow = sleepy.

• +1
naps

• +1
Just drink coffee or tea, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Me obviously..
I have a really bad sleeping problem and when my schedule's out of whack I just use caffeine.

• +1

I saw your thread about losing weight. You're probably tired and have lower metabolism because you're still overweight and losing weight rapidly. Coupled with the fact that you're not eating near caloric maintenance, you will be exhausted until you're at normal weight and normal eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
I saw your thread about losing weight. You're probably tired and have lower metabolism because you're still overweight and losing weight rapidly. Coupled with the fact that you're not eating near caloric maintenance, you will be exhausted until you're at normal weight and normal eating

Thanks mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
If youve got a lot of aches and pain from strenuous work then you should legit focus on resting up to keep healthy. If its general fatigue where you dont wanna do anything, dont wanna cook, clean or go out. That mental fatigue is mostly just a bad habit, the perception of tiredness signals your body to become tired, kind of like if you see someone yawning you yawn as well and feel tired. The reverse is true too, ive been in bed before literally on the edge of knocking out and I'll get a phone call, its my best mate and i'll perk up instantly, no sign of fatigue whatsoever.

How to deal with it.
It all about state of mind, your body is just doing what youve programmed it to do. When it expects you to get tired, itl start the process. In that moment you need to be self aware and change your thought pattern. From there your body realises you arent doing something typical and takes you off autopilot. Then you need to start moving around, loosen up, maybe do some shadow boxing or whatever. Your body needs to get the idea that you plan on using it more.
What I like to do which I find easy is play an upbeat song that I like, and with this song if its ever on I make sure that im never sat down and im doing something, which is them programmed into my body and I get alert and moving reflexively.

So try this out. If its not working go see a doctor about your lack of energy.

• +1