• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403, owlofathena and 1 other person
It’s never enough man, never enough
You’ll never reach a point where you’re satisfied
Already at a point of being satisfied lmao

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Deleted member 4054
Already at a point of being satisfied lmao
Same. Accomplished what I wanted looks wise in my 20s, now gently gliding towards the sweet relief of senility and death

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
If you can bear up under hardship, you can experience a pleasure greater than the pain. Day and night, hour by hour, people are buffeted by waves of pain and pleasure, one after the other. If they try to experience only pleasure, they cease to be truly alive. Then the pleasure evaporates.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, BasedSpinelet257 and quakociaptockh
Same. Accomplished what I wanted looks wise in my 20s, now gently gliding towards the sweet relief of senility and death
That makes sense honestly however I do not look forward to either one of those two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
That makes sense honestly however I do not look forward to either one of those two.
Yeah getting old sucks bro, but having done it all already when younger makes it easier to cope

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
  • +1
Done what?
In my case, just had all the experiences I desperately wanted to have as a sheltered kid who was invisible to girls until 19ish. Looksmaxed and lived a crazy life in my 20s in Vegas and South Fl

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
In my case, just had all the experiences I desperately wanted to have as a sheltered kid who was invisible to girls until 19ish. Looksmaxed and lived a crazy life in my 20s in Vegas and South Fl
Your the same age as Eriksen lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
how did you gain a social circle after being an abused dog for years
whats your height and PSL?

• +1
The way is the goal tbh, I know I'll never be 100% satisfied cause I'll never be perfect or the ideal version of myself cause it always gets better and I can't deceive myself, but what are you even living for if you were already completely content

how did you gain a social circle after being an abused dog for years
whats your height and PSL?

Long story, but the short version is I gained it mostly through the gambling world. Ended up making friends with other people my age who were natural Chads (and also older mob guys who ran underground poker games), we went out clubbing a lot kinda living like pro athletes and everything flowed from there.

I'm about 6' and I guess you could say was Chadlite when fully everythingmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4054
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4054 and owlofathena