How do you guys cope?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
How do you cope with the understanding that we all going to die one day and the memories we make and the consciousness will disappear. It will be just nothing

The only thing that helps me is tricking my brain by doing drugs and raising dopamine and serotonin to the level where I stop being afraid of death, btu when I am sober I can't escape the feeling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: delta7, Deleted member 11388, cumbutamoren and 1 other person
I actually like that. Couldn’t cope with the fact I would remember all my dogshit memories or to live forever this life as non chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Prettyboy, WontStopNorwooding and 5 others
I actually like that. Couldn’t cope with the fact I would remember all my dogshit memories or to live forever this life as non chad
It's better to be tortured permanently than die forever. At least you keep consciousness and still apart of the world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9981 and subhuman incel
It's better to be tortured permanently than die forever. At least you keep consciousness and still apart of the world
The most retarded thing I have ever heard.
You must be the number 1 low iQ user here.
Just watch funky town and say that again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, subhuman incel and 7 others
The most retarded thing I have ever heard.
You must be the number 1 low iQ user here.
Just watch funky town and say that again
Ye I never understood mentality of people like u. Thats why I asked

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
If you were tortured permenanently you would just wish you were dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Marsiere214, subhuman incel and 2 others
If you were tortured permenanently you would just wish you were dead
Wouldnt know. Never been tortured permanently. In shitty situations I want to run away and start life over, but never to die

• JFL
simple

when you die, you won't know you died jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and germanlooks
don't start a philosophical discussion, you're not going to get anything valuable from users here

• JFL
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and germanlooks
Thinking about death and existence is a temporary feeling caused by depression. Most people don't even think about it. I had very bad existential crisis for 3 months after taking pain pills and oxy for weeks but now all of it is gone. I don't even think about it anymore, my anxiety is focused on ascending and getting rich while I'm still young now. Life gets pretty repetitive when you're older. During recovery from surgery I just sat home all day and every day just blended into the next. I'm sure once you're in your 80's you're so sick of living you really don't care anymore. My neighbor who's in his late 80's just sits outside in the morning and then goes inside to watch TV in the afternoon. All his days have probably been exactly like this for the past 20 years. Even GigaChad doesn't care anymore:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, klamus, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Thinking about death and existence is a temporary feeling caused by depression. Most people don't even think about it. I had very bad existential crisis for 3 months after taking pain pills and oxy for weeks but now all of it is gone. I don't even think about it anymore, my anxiety is focused on ascending and getting rich while I'm still young now.
I have depression since I was 15 tbh, if that even qualifies for "depression" which I doubt. I am sure my drug use makes it worse, but it gives me bright moments in life which is better than just boring gray life

• +1
I have depression since I was 15 tbh, if that even qualifies for "depression" which I doubt. I am sure my drug use makes it worse, but it gives me bright moments in life which is better than just boring gray life
Same. I was a friendless outcast starting from around 17 and had same bad thoughts, which were gone once I went to college and was around other people. The thing is it's a symptom and not a cause. You feel depressed because you're lonely/ugly/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Same. I was a friendless outcast starting from around 17 and had same bad thoughts, which were gone once I went to college and was around other people. The thing is it's a symptom and not a cause. You feel depressed because you're lonely/ugly/etc.
Not really. I am neither of those. I have those because I don't really know what to do in life. I want to be rich af and never wageslave, but older I get, more I realize that it's just a dream and I will live the same life as 99.99% of people

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
Not really. I am neither of those. I have those because I don't really know what to do in life. I want to be rich af and never wageslave, but older I get, more I realize that it's just a dream and I will live the same life as 99.99% of people
Same, always thought I'd run a business but every one I've tried has failed. Most paths to being passively rich require 80 hour work weeks combined with connections and high IQ. Only way you can get rich without that is selling drugs. If you're NT enough I would do it if I were you.

• +1
Same, always thought I'd run a business but every one I've tried has failed. Most paths to being passively rich require 80 hour work weeks combined with connections and high IQ. Only way you can get rich without that is selling drugs.
I am studying to become a psychiatrist and become a legal drug dealer. But these 8 years are gonna be pain. I don't even know where im gonna get money for med school (200k-300k USD)

• +1
I am studying to become a psychiatrist and become a legal drug dealer. But these 8 years are gonna be pain. I don't even know where im gonna get money for med school (200k-300k USD)
It's a pipe dream. I've been selling shit online since I was 17 and only made $20k over the past 5 years. Could've just wageslaved at McDonald's and made 3x that without working 12 hours a day online. Only way is just like everyone else, take a loan then repay it when you're 50.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7509
It's a pipe dream. I've been selling shit online since I was 17 and only made $30k over the past 5 years. Could've just wageslaved at McDonald's and made 3x that. Only way is just like everyone else, take a loan then repay it when you're 50.
Yeah exactly. Anything I think of comes back to the fact that wageslaving will bring more for less effort. Tried so much shit online, barely earned anything. We living same life

• +1
Yeah exactly. Anything I think of comes back to the fact that wageslaving will bring more for less effort. Tried so much shit online, barely earned anything. We living same life
Only escape is to get a neck tattoo, roid, then sell drugs or something else dark triad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7509
Only escape is to get a neck tattoo, roid, then sell drugs or something else dark triad.
Not the life I wanna live. I love drugs and learning about them, but I would rather do it legally in a medical office with a cup of coffee

• +1
Thinking about death and existence is a temporary feeling caused by depression. Most people don't even think about it. I had very bad existential crisis for 3 months after taking pain pills and oxy for weeks but now all of it is gone. I don't even think about it anymore, my anxiety is focused on ascending and getting rich while I'm still young now. Life gets pretty repetitive when you're older. During recovery from surgery I just sat home all day and every day just blended into the next. I'm sure once you're in your 80's you're so sick of living you really don't care anymore. My neighbor who's in his late 80's just sits outside in the morning and then goes inside to watch TV in the afternoon. All his days have probably been exactly like this for the past 20 years. Even GigaChad doesn't care anymore:

Talking about the meaning of life and philosophy in general is an incel trait tbh.
Every philosopher in history unsurprisingly had subhuman looks and was depressed and unhappy af, otherwise you wouldn't even think about such stuff. Meanwhile the robust wide skulled warriors just lived life and enjoyed it

• +1
Reactions: klamus, subhuman incel, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
How do you cope with the understanding that we all going to die one day and the memories we make and the consciousness will disappear. It will be just nothing

The only thing that helps me is tricking my brain by doing drugs and raising dopamine and serotonin to the level where I stop being afraid of death, btu when I am sober I can't escape the feeling
no way just tru to ignore it and live long life by healthy habits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Talking about the meaning of life and philosophy in general is an incel trait tbh.
Every philosopher in history unsurprisingly had subhuman looks and was depressed and unhappy af, otherwise you wouldn't even think about such stuff. Meanwhile the robust wide skulled warriors just lived life and enjoyed it
Not really. Everyone with IQ above 100 thinks about meaning of life and philosophy. It's just chemicals in brain. Chad or not, there are times when you are low on dopamine and look for a meaning.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
Not really. Everyone with IQ above 100 thinks about meaning of life and philosophy. It's just chemicals in brain. Chad or not, there are times when you are low on dopamine and look for a meaning.
Sure a bit, but not as intensively, it's just the tendency

• +1
raising serotonin
@kjsbdfiusdf rn:

shocked steve harvey GIF
Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 6403

Are you sure looks is not one of the problem?

The only way for incel to get happy is do drugs and play video game

• +1
Are you sure looks is not one of the problem?

The only way for incel to get happy is do drugs and play video game
It's the only way to get happy for a lot of people. Video games don't make me happy though, they annoy the fuck out of me. I haven't played any in years

• JFL
I have surgeries to look forward to one day so it makes me not want to rope. After that I want to have a family with successful kids

just give yourself something to look forward to theory

• +1
I've been what felt like near death a few times (drugs, etc) and it was kind of peaceful tbh after you get past the anxious phase. My thinking is that your brain releases chemicals to make the transition from life to death easier.

Yet I still live a high inhib/depressed life even knowing none of this existence matters, my brain is just fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I've been near death a few times and it was kind of peaceful tbh. Yet I still live a high inhib/depressed life even knowing none of this existence matters, my brain is just fucked.
Ye that's what I heard about NDE's. Must be peaceful af. At that moment, were you not afraid at all or you didn't even think about death

i did enough drugs and were in trips and thinking i am dead, this is it. It felt quite peaceful and was happy for all the shit i did in my life anyway.
the only thing i fear is i wont experience all possibilites in life like living a life with family and children and then a single life as a slayer or a life while being a pro gamer or pro mma fighter.

fear of mising out on fun times and shits i can still do and places i can travel. i have like 30 more years while i still dont go to shit but doesnt feel like enough

Think of every mistake that you have made, are making, or will make written down onto a chalkboard. The moment you die, these mistakes will be erased, and nobody on planet earth will remember all the retarded shit we did.

“The biggest insult to a narcissist is death”
We’re all a little bit narcy here which is why we have this problem.

Just don’t think about it, do other shit. There are no other options besides maybe coping with religion

Dopamine from drugs, food, and occasional sex

There is an afterlife, and it doesn't rely on your mere opinion on it or not, same as this world does exist, no matter if you believe in it, like it or hate it.
But regarding death, from that perspective, it's only a passage, and anyway while at it you won't feel anything, sleeping is a form of death, you feel nothing.
So your perspective of thinking is skewed already, and it's useless to think about false things, upon which, by default, you have no power.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
nothing is better than something @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Whenever I feel this way I make sure to do activities and social gatherings that I will be happy I took advantage of and will get happiness from, even if it’s just taking a trip to visit my parents or a weekend or some shit

if you have a near death experience like ive had twice you start becoming a lot lower inhib and throw away the video games and just go out and do wacky shit, take photos of nature, ask cute girls out at bars even if the answer will be no, try weird drugs, visit a weird ass country not known for tourism, bonesmash, things like that

existentialism should never bog you down after you’ve had a few crises, read some nietzche and if he’s too confusing for you then read and also listen to a lecture series on YouTube from a philosophy professor at a good university or some shit

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok

Idk memories/moments can live on forever through family unironically (even more if you're famous..)
Ur goal should just be to raise a family and create moments with your children, they will love you and remember you. And so it continues with their children

why care about death just enjoy your fucking life you wannabe nihlist

well i mean i look forward to it permanent night sounds pretty cool tbh