How do you guys date without being extremely stressed?

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Before I even start the thread yeah I’m not Chad. I’m just a RTT white HTN. My looks aren’t model tier but I look good enough to date attractive women by running numbers game. I have a very high lay count and have slayed all kinds of women.

However despite dating and slaying HTBs it just feels so stressful to me - the way girls ghost, flake, act fickle etc. I get too personally invested and feel bad anytime I get flaked on or rejected. It feels like a full time job - constantly messaging girls, swiping, setting up dates. It causes me so much stress.

People here will cope and say it’s because I’m not Chad but even guys like @Amnesia report the same. Besides, tall white RTT HTN is like IRL Chadlite. I feel in the west the dating markets have become hard for men.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Bimaxxedsrs, watah and 6 others
@Amnesia @tomm1453 @drlooksmax @pneumocystosis

After a new slay I feel good then depressed again because I realize this cycle never ends

I date only when my inner voice tells me to
that is the only reason why i've only had like 4 girlfriends so far
my inner voice is fucking insomaniac

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I feel slaying is stressful and a job

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
yes i have written a lot about this its numbers game purely and even though I have high lay count and lots of experience I still get bothered by the girl who i clealy mog hard and she throws herself at me over text and tinder to only just ghost me unexpectedly. Still infuriates my ego ngl

its whatever I am serious when I say i cope by knowing we live in a simulation and some of these interactions are with literal NPC "humans"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, zharupodrugu, cvzvvc and 6 others
yes i have written a lot about this its numbers game purely and even though I have high lay count and lots of experience I still get bothered by the girl who i clealy mog hard and she throws herself at me over text and tinder to only just ghost me unexpectedly. Still infuriates my ego ngl

its whatever I am serious when I say i cope by knowing we live in a simulation and some of these interactions are with literal NPC "humans"
Dude I literally get ghosted by Beckie’s and then get complimented by Stacy’s. Shit makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
do you stress about a lot of things or just dating

tom hardy GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight
  • +1
I never really tried any of the NT maxxing things like this :what:
Ashwaganda gives the same effect as weed , like u know what I mean? Makes u more confident and don’t cringe anymore

• +1
Reactions: watah and Gaygymmaxx
I stress about everything tbh
look into neurogenesis and general stress relief techniques then if its to do with your personality rather than the specific thing

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Ashwaganda gives the same effect as weed , like u know what I mean? Makes u more confident and don’t cringe anymore
Yea I smoke too much weed tbh it does help straighten me out

I'll try ashwaganda I think I have some around. I'm not approaching idrc care these days but could always be more nt :chad:

• +1

I'll try ashwaganda I think I have some around. I'm not approaching idrc care these days but could always be more nt :chad:
Approaching girls is way to cringe n awkward for me when I’m sober idk how ppl do it . Also after watching vids of girls be so uncomfortable when a literal chad approaches them it puts me off

• +1
Reactions: watah, beefliverontop and Gaygymmaxx

Weed is the most estrogenic compound

• +1
Approaching girls is way to cringe n awkward for me when I’m sober idk how ppl do it . Also after watching vids of girls be so uncomfortable when a literal chad approaches them it puts me off
Nah theh are just flattered

It doesn't actually happen that often. Bitches always compliment my eyes and I just say thanks and walk away at my service job 🤣

I should try to get a girl while I'm still 19 tho :dafuckfeels:

• +1
I stopped smoking weed because of the munchies and bad anxiety trips.

Prepping myself for the vivid dreams incoming after quitting.

• +1
I stopped smoking weed because of the munchies and bad anxiety trips.

Prepping myself for the vivid dreams incoming after quitting.
This is valid

I am lowering my consciousness if I can't dream tbh. There's no more coping :dafuckfeels:

Brother gave me weed when I was 12 I don't get munchies and anxiety I just chill tho :lul:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
This is valid

I am lowering my consciousness if I can't dream tbh. There's no more coping :dafuckfeels:

Brother gave me weed when I was 12 I don't get munchies and anxiety I just chill tho :lul:
I legit thought i was dying 2 days ago. I smoked way too much.

If you want to get really blasted eat some (preferably) raw garlic a couple hourse before smoking. Report back.

• JFL
I legit thought i was dying 2 days ago. I smoked way too much.

If you want to get really blasted eat some (preferably) raw garlic a couple hourse before smoking. Report back.
I dont like getting super high nigga I'm just addicted to weed innit

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
just be gay theory

I get too personally invested and feel bad anytime I get flaked on or rejected. It feels like a full time job - constantly messaging girls, swiping, setting up dates. It causes me so much stress.
that’s your problem

maybe don’t get attached, you’re fucking whores, not women

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
that’s your problem

maybe don’t get attached, you’re fucking whores, not women
How do you detach? I rely on women for validation

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
How do you detach? I rely on women for validation
practice buddhism, realize that life is largely a random joke

personally I can still get validation without getting possessive, because in my mind I know I am safe, I have other bitches to slay if I’m in the mood

If your friend threatens to take your girl, be thankful he is able to.

Don’t stress, it is what it is if it happens it happens. If you did nothing wrong it wasn’t your fault.

Jesus saves.

Dude I literally get ghosted by Beckie’s and then get complimented by Stacy’s. Shit makes no sense
Men go for girls they think they have a chance with. Many super hot women don’t get nearly as much attention as you think because men think they have no shot. It’s why sometimes you see MTNs date way out of their league

I dont stress. Im physically incapable of it. I get frustrated sometimes.

There needs to be more discussion on this. I am very experienced with dating/women and this has been my experience as well.

Most guys suck at women so it's interesting to discuss this here.

All I can say is, whatever women preach on social media/whatever absolutely does not line up with their actions irl.

All you hear about is how bad this guy is and that guy is, but women have always just fucking sucked to date no matter what.

I had 2 broads I used to talk to hit me up this past weekend, and I just felt no desire to go through with the interactions because I know it'll ruin my mental health lol

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and ascension124
Stacies have personalities, beckies are retarted boring low lifers that expect you to entertain them 24/7 because of their fried tiktok brains.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690