How do you guys do eyelid pulling? Where do you pull the skin?

latino_

latino_

Which part of the skin should I pull? The one that the red arrow points to or the one that the black arrow points to?

Attachments

• images_1.jpeg
    images_1.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
Which part of the skin should I pull? The one that the red arrow points to or the one that the black arrow points to?
Most important part is not WHERE but HOW!

It should be pulled with a scalpel at an oculoplastic surgeon's office :feelsokman:

Hooding is genetic tbh+it can look incredibly subhuman and uncanny if you have low PFL. Focus on widening PFL first.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Intermediate to the red and black. Don't pull on red though or you'll get negatively tilted hooding

Hooding is genetic tbh+it can look incredibly subhuman and uncanny if you have low PFL. Focus on widening PFL first.
I don't think so, my dad has hooding and good browridge projection + good orbitals and I got sub-10 subhuman eye area.

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
ngl i have good pfl and I don't want to have hooding, I want a little bit of UEE. For me, a little bit of UEE and great eyelashes (I have them) are ideal.

Intermediate to the red and black. Don't pull on red though or you'll get negatively tilted hooding
ok, I have been pulling where the black arrow points but I would like to be sure, thanks

I don't think so, my dad has hooding and good browridge projection + good orbitals and I got sub-10 subhuman eye area.
You simply did not pull the genetics from your father

@Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
How to widen pfl?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa