metalmogger12
Iron
- Joined
- May 16, 2022
- Posts
- 20
- Reputation
- 10
Thing is I'm 21 and the last 8 years of my life have been bruuuutal to me. Every time i think it cant get worse i sink down to a new level (this year in particular being the lowest of the low). I have been rotting for the last few months and for the first time ever started considering roping which i plan to go trough within the next few days.
I'm not sub 5 and despite my circumstances if i really tried, given a year or so i can really improve my situation and be in a much happier place (i could maybe even ascend), but I'm so jaded at this point that i don't even care enough to try.
Has anyone else went trough this and how did you find the motivation to pull trough? Should i just save myself the trouble and just rope?
I'm not sub 5 and despite my circumstances if i really tried, given a year or so i can really improve my situation and be in a much happier place (i could maybe even ascend), but I'm so jaded at this point that i don't even care enough to try.
Has anyone else went trough this and how did you find the motivation to pull trough? Should i just save myself the trouble and just rope?