How do you guys fix loneliness?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I feel lonely sometimes.... like some pain inside me. What do you do to not feel lonely?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Be comfortable alone

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
drugs

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Insomniac and nausea
Actually the question is, Why do you feel lonely.

Last edited:
I feel lonely sometimes.... like some pain inside me. What do you do to not feel lonely?
by becoming a hERo. i hate people so much, i legit had a mental breakdown yesterday. im going crazy, take the fishpill

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and itsoverbuddyboyo
You get used to it after a while. I've been alone for the past 5 years or so

You get used to it after a while. I've been alone for the past 5 years or so
same, i just went crazy due to being around normies. i want to become a neet ngl
boyo hows the fish pill going
i just had a exam, my mum cooked the fish. i'll need to get a job so i can buy fish. after exams i shall continue studying them

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and itsoverbuddyboyo
I'm uncomfortable around people

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
rope asap

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Insomniac, SikKunt and 2 others
copemaxxx Slovenac

• So Sad
Reactions: FatmanO
Bonesmash. Then you'll have a different pain to focus on.

Seriously though, have quality male friends and a higher purpose.
By that I mean men that encourage (not bluepill) you but aren't crabs in the bucket either. And decide what you want your legacy to be; What you want out of life and work towards it. If it's something you seriously care about and think is bigger than yourself, you won't worry about doing it alone in the beginning and you may even draw people to you that want to participate.

Bonesmash. Then you'll have a different pain to focus on.

Seriously though, have quality male friends and a higher purpose.
By that I mean men that encourage (not bluepill) you but aren't crabs in the bucket either. And decide what you want your legacy to be; What you want out of life and work towards it. If it's something you seriously care about and think is bigger than yourself, you won't worry about doing it alone in the beginning and you may even draw people to you that want to participate.
its over, he should become a hERo

drugs and music distract me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, nausea and 712127
shitposting, coping, ldar, games, ER, bullying old people, robbing corner stores, throwing stones at my neighbors windows and shooting lazer beems in peoples rooms at night

im still working on it
https://looksmax.org/threads/2-trucels-ascend-with-fish.19797/
https://looksmax.org/threads/volcel-if-you-wouldnt.19789/
essentially the idea that subhumans ie ethnics. can ascend by fucking animals, its called fispilled as its the thing that fused that idea and thread. there are hierarchies. for humans its things like race, height, looks etc. the lowest of the low in these compartments wont be able to find a mate. there are prostitutes and robots, but it reminds you of you cant have.
im tired as fuck, can barely write shit. the math exam was dead ngl

with animals, you species mog them and fish primarily use their mouths to get food. they give really good head
shitposting, coping, ldar, games, ER, bullying old people, robbing corner stores, throwing stones at my neighbors windows and shooting lazer beems in peoples rooms at night
sentences me

i fap to chink drawings and then self-insert into some cool vidya/doujin/book MC

Socialize as much as you can, but not with females, we as humans are not meant to be isolated for long times it fucks our mental health up

Socialize as much as you can, but not with females, we as humans are not meant to be isolated for long times it fucks our mental health up
why r u answering to yourself fatman?

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
with a fish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and jefferson
get used to it until it doesnt affect you

• +1
Reactions: nausea