How do you guys handle sexual tension with girls?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
How do you guys handle sexual tension with girls?

Sometimes when I see a girl with whom I have sexual tension with, like in public or common places, they turn their face away from me, down from me.

How do I handle these situations? Could it be a sign that she is actually not interested anymore? Sometimes they even sit somewhere where I can't see them.

And what if she has some other guy with her? (no idea what's their deal - friend, partner, brother, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 19036
Should I just go and talk to her? Because in most of these situations, we already know each other.
Or should I just play it cool and not do anything?

fuck her obviously

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 15827, Corleone and 1 other person
Hahaha...going upstairs and leaving someone alone for hours is indeed "Sexual Tension".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and SLA
Just because she looks at you and looks down does not mean that she is interested in you, it could be that she felt intimidated

> Indian
> “I have sexual tension with, like in public”

Pick one
@WontStopNorwooding @vanilla @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, 6’1cel, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
> Indian
> “I have sexual tension with, like in public”

Pick one
@WontStopNorwooding @vanilla @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane
Sexual tension to Indians= girl lending you a pencil

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, 6’1cel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 16 others
Should I just go and talk to her? Because in most of these situations, we already know each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
She's literally just existing bro

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
Just because she looks at you and looks down does not mean that she is interested in you, it could be that she felt intimidated
No, I know these girls from before. I'm objectively sure they are into me based on previous interactions.

Now that I think about it, the situations I described in the OP, mostly happen when there's another guy with her.

By intimidation do you mean the sexual tension intimidation? Because physically I'm not gonna be intimidating her at 5ft7.

Tell me guys... I really need to know.

She knows me from before... We have eye-fucked each other before when we met.

When she came we immediately eye-fucked each other. Did she do it to avoid getting distracted because she had work to do?

And what should I do in these cases? If I'm 100% sure she is into me... should I still talk to her when she has come and sat somewhere where she doesn't have to handle the sexual tension, and can actually focus on work? This kind of situation might happen in coffee shops / common areas, etc.

I shoot her

No woman has ever shown me any romantic attraction, let alone sexual attraction. I just try not to stare at women and get away from them as soon as possible before they do the same to me and make me feel subhuman as usual. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 18244
Sometimes when I see a girl with whom I have sexual tension with, like in public or common places, they turn their face away from me, down from me.

How do I handle these situations?

Absolutely, just go there near her and after several seconds say something like:
"Don't you hate that?"
She'll probably be like: "Huh?"
Continue:
"Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit just to feel comfortable?
That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence."

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 15827
What sexual tension are you talking about? It's all in your head nigga

this sounds like you're describing a situation in which you see some girl from a distance, sometimes with her boyfriend, and you start staring at her, then she notices and tries to ignore it

that is not sexual tension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Broski
Absolutely, just go there near her and after several seconds say something like:
"Don't you hate that?"
She'll probably be like: "Huh?"
Continue:
"Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit just to feel comfortable?
That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence."
Only chadlite+ can get away with this aspie shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Gonthar
My brain cancels them out of existence

Tell me guys... I really need to know.

She knows me from before... We have eye-fucked each other before when we met.

When she came we immediately eye-fucked each other. Did she do it to avoid getting distracted because she had work to do?

And what should I do in these cases? If I'm 100% sure she is into me... should I still talk to her when she has come and sat somewhere where she doesn't have to handle the sexual tension, and can actually focus on work? This kind of situation might happen in coffee shops / common areas, etc.
Just start conversation with her and eventually get her snap

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat