how do you guys stay sane?

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
I can't stay sane anymore.

Everything is genuinely depressing. Parents working long hours for no reason, me just rotting with 0 energy or drive in life to do anything, me feeling bad about it all. Gonna get kicked out soon, might aswell rope.

Maybe if I had decent mental health and clearness I could work on a business model to make me money but I can never focus on anything.
How do you fix this mental retardation..?

• +1
Reactions: gigell, BeanletMogger, fxckz and 5 others
Atleast you don’t work long hours like your parents, it’s over for us wageslaves.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
Meanwhile African Hadza tribe members get mauled by jaguars and have to hunt and run in the sun all day for 1000kcal a day and get to go home to their mud hut and live happier than us.

I'm about to just move to Africa and hunt for baboons or something.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Darkeningstar and normie tiktoker
Atleast you don’t work long hours like your parents, it’s over for us wageslaves.
yeah, I'm lucky enough for that. Ig there is a bit to be grateful for.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer

Everything is genuinely depressing. Parents working long hours for no reason, me just rotting with 0 energy or drive in life to do anything, me feeling bad about it all. Gonna get kicked out soon, might aswell rope.

Maybe if I had decent mental health and clearness I could work on a business model to make me money but I can never focus on anything.
I got sectioned in asylum for 3 months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
Meanwhile African Hadza tribe members get mauled by jaguars and have to hunt and run in the sun all day for 1000kcal a day and get to go home to their mud hut and live happier than us.

real. you get no pleasure in life without challenge or pain. i just never feel like doing hard shit for no reason

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I think people now are depressed for that reason

We are meant to live like hadza

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and TechnoBoss

its a loop. no challenge=low test, low test=depression...

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and TechnoBoss
I don't, but it's not a problem

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68

We genuinely truly are. Fuck all this paying rent and getting a job stuff. This is not natural human behavior. Let's just "regress" back to living in huts built from straw & poop, and we will hunt for our food & kill neighboring tribes if they invade our land.

real. you get no pleasure in life without challenge or pain. i just never feel like doing hard shit for no reason
I feel you. I genuinely would get more pleasure hunting with a tribe and living with the Hadza then I would just existing in this concrete jungle I call a home.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, Tabula Rasa, Lebron_James and 1 other person
what you're feeling is the absence of an orderly and sensible society. never before in history have things been allowed to get this chaotic and insane. in the past, when faggots were trying to groom your sons into troons, they got stabbed, shot, or gassed for it.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

Yesterday I went out for a walk to a fairly (but not very) well-known tourist spot, looked at other people, estimating a few htn/htb+, had something to eat, and saw the view of the place. I was quiet, I didn't give a shit about mog or not, sometimes little is enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 14vic, normie tiktoker and TechnoBoss
I feel you. I genuinely would get more pleasure hunting with a tribe and living with the Hadza then I would just existing in this concrete jungle I call a home.
being fed slave food and being programmed/taught slave ideologies. Shit would be simpler if we just had a good environment. better parents, better food, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
Yesterday I went out for a walk to a fairly (but not very) well-known tourist spot, looked at other people, estimating a few htn/htb+, had something to eat, and saw the view of the place. I was quiet, I didn't give a shit about mog or not, sometimes little is enough.
Sometimes you got to enjoy the little things in life. Mirin AVI halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

set a goal for you, whatever goal it is and focus on int everyday so you have a purpose on life

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
I meditate 20m a day and still feel mindless in moments like these. It's hard to savor life and be present now a days.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
set a goal for you, whatever goal it is and focus on int everyday so you have a purpose on life
my only goal is a set money amount which seems impossible. then trying to be desirable by others..

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
by winning and mogging the competition

• Hmm...
I meditate 20m a day and still feel mindless in moments like these. It's hard to savor life and be present now a days.
It's true, however, sometimes I just need to be in an environment with little human contamination to feel a little better. I can't do this often because I live in a city (albeit a small one) and the industrialized everyday life is aberrant.

• +1
my only goal is a set money amount which seems impossible. then trying to be desirable by others..
dont be anxious about your goals. Just do your work everyday and the results will outcome your expectations and enjoy the path that leads you to the triumph of your goal

Where do you live? I wanna study in Europe for maybe a year when I go to college sheerly for the cities

All America is good for is making money, the best places to spend it is Europe, China and SEA

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Darkeningstar
Where do you live? I wanna study in Europe for maybe a year when I go to college sheerly for the cities

All America is good for is making money, the best places to spend it is Europe, China and SEA
Italy

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Fuark Italy mogs, I went there with my family to Naples and Rome. Obviously tourist destinations but still beautiful cities
Yes it is full of beautiful places, I prefer those not too targeted by tourism

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James