How do you guys style curly hair (3A)?

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
Every hairstyling tutorial I've seen for 3A hair follows the same routine of air drying + using a leave in conditioner to prevent frizz and let the hair curl up as much as possible. But it just ends up looking stupid and juvenile to me. like look at this shit
Best curly hairstyles for men top hair

Looks ridiculous on this dude. I wish I could wear something shorter without a fringe but i've had a big ass forehead since I was a kid that throws off my proportions

As someone with curly hair it's overrated as fuck tbh idk how it got trendy. It looks different every time I wash it, haircuts go bad quickly, and it's hard as fuck to control. Wavy is deffo the best texture

What do you guys do for curly hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT and Deleted member 7098
Did you find any solution for this? I have same problem, I just pay my guy 20 bucks to do a high fade curly top every 2/3 ish weeks. I can't style it for shit and by the end of 2 weeks I'm stuck wearing hats and beanies.

I don’t tbh I just let it grow out.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Did you find any solution for this? I have same problem, I just pay my guy 20 bucks to do a high fade curly top every 2/3 ish weeks. I can't style it for shit and by the end of 2 weeks I'm stuck wearing hats and beanies.
I gave up on products. Seems like nobody else knows what to use either

Best solution I've found for my hair is to just wear a hood for a bit to smooth out the texture and prevent frizz. But don't do it while it's still wet or it will just come out too straight and flat. I start like an hour after showering when my hair is still moist but not completely dry. Results can be pretty random but it usually comes out decent and looks similar to like white boy curls.

I cut it shorter at the top of my head than at the fringe area, so the fringe area is quite long, and I avoid the mushroom look, it's more of a curly-wawy look and it is actually my best fkn hair and it halos the shit out of me

Every hairstyling tutorial I've seen for 3A hair follows the same routine of air drying + using a leave in conditioner to prevent frizz and let the hair curl up as much as possible. But it just ends up looking stupid and juvenile to me. like look at this shit
View attachment 1392284
Looks ridiculous on this dude. I wish I could wear something shorter without a fringe but i've had a big ass forehead since I was a kid that throws off my proportions

As someone with curly hair it's overrated as fuck tbh idk how it got trendy. It looks different every time I wash it, haircuts go bad quickly, and it's hard as fuck to control. Wavy is deffo the best texture

What do you guys do for curly hair
I have sort of the same texture, what you need to do is grow it all around. And don’t be a dumbass like me and decide to cut the sides while it’s growing out

if you’re going to grow your hair out dedicate yourself to it, I promise you a year from now it’ll look 10x better than that shitty dyke fade and fringe combo

My hair looks decent now but if I really grew it all around I’d be a pretty boy htn

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and lebanegro