How do you have free sex with strong LTB/MTB as a sub 5 male?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
It's not possible is it brocels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
go to sea is white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
fit a niche that attracts girls from that niche, like grunge emo alt and pray to your lord allah that a mentally ill mtb who listens to bladee and deftones sucks your cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, depressionmaxxing, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Tall gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 24789 and Blackgymmax
Alot of jestering or
fit a niche that attracts girls from that niche, like grunge emo alt and pray to your lord allah that a mentally ill mtb who listens to bladee and deftones sucks your cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and twilight
would 6'3 gymcelled LTN be able to ascend with weak MTB
6'3 Gymcelled is not LTN, it is Chadlite at least depending on the location.

6'5 Gymcel is Chad even with LTN face.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 28904, AspiringMogger and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Yeah, there's one surgery. It's even free. It's called reincarnationplasty
4ad

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 28904, Artemis and 2 others
are you going to teach English in Vietnam and slay 5ft tings?
Maybe... I need to get a gyno surgery and learn some shit to start tutoring from chemistry and math science. I need 2 years for this shit approximately. Also, with my bite and side profile I dont have better life prospects than living in 3rd country and slaying 3rd sceletal class subhumans.

@St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson

Attachments

• 3453480_01001348371Q0A4900.jpeg
    3453480_01001348371Q0A4900.jpeg
    683.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 0100117448GORA4694.jpeg
    0100117448GORA4694.jpeg
    950.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, St.TikTokcel, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Maybe... I need to get a gyno surgery and learn some shit to start tutoring from chemistry and math science. I need 2 years for this shit approximately. Also, with my bite and side profile I dont have better life prospects than living in 3rd country and slaying 3rd sceletal class subhumans.

@St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson
What do you think about getting lefort 2 to properfly fix your underbite so you're not dogmaxxed? PLus gonial angle implants. You don't need to get a full wraparound from jepplew. Plus you can become average height (6'2) with double LL.
Otherwise, things are looking grim. If you geomax you'd also have to convince themselves that local women are attractive, which requires a lot of mental gymnastics.

You're on of the most mental users here, despite writing completely coherent posts, ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Artemis

In Mumbai maybe height is cope unless 6’4+
6’3=5’10. I wouldn’t be incel if it could carry you

What do you think about getting lefort 2 to properfly fix your underbite so you're not dogmaxxed? PLus gonial angle implants. You don't need to get a full wraparound from jepplew. Plus you can become average height (6'2) with double LL.
Otherwise, things are looking grim. If you geomax you'd also have to convince themselves that local women are attractive, which requires a lot of mental gymnastics.

You're on of the most mental users here, despite writing completely coherent posts, ngl.
It is the truth though, like it or not.

Tall Gymcel = CHAD

You can argue at which height the benefits start, but 6'5 is definitely tall, and IMO this is definitely where having a good body means you are Chad.

You guys can cope with face all you like, but in practice Height alone is enough to substitute the face, and being Gymcelled (Otter mode) pushes you into the Chad territory. That's it. :Comfy:

What is the likelihood of a doctor performing a modified lefort 3 on me?

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
In Mumbai maybe height is cope unless 6’4+
6’3=5’10. I wouldn’t be incel if it could carry you
Are you gymcelled then?

Because there is sth srsly wrong with your mental state if you cannot find women with 6'3 and great body...

Maybe your face deformed? Keyword is DEFORMED, not LTN.

i need 30 years to make money on this shit bro its fucking insane

Are you gymcelled then?

Because there is sth srsly wrong with your mental state if you cannot find women with 6'3 and great body...

Maybe your face deformed? Keyword is DEFORMED, not LTN.
No I’m a lanklet and ethnic and I’m not deformed . I’m not 6’3 I’m over 6’2 frauded but that’s somewhat tall in the u.s where I live since there are so many beaners and ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
What is the likelihood of a doctor performing a modified lefort 3 on me?
Why don't you try asking some doctors?
i need 30 years to make money on this shit bro its fucking insane
Damn. I think it's time to call it a day. If you're gonna geomaxx, try some less oversaturated markets (South America, Middle east). You can at least get better looking women than jungle gooks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
Why don't you try asking some doctors?

Damn. I think it's time to call it a day. If you're gonna geomaxx, try some less oversaturated markets (South America, Middle east). You can at least get better looking women than jungle gooks.
I will get mogged by robust latino prettyboys in SA

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and HerpDerpson
At least they're all manlets.
Not at all. Look at average height in Argentina, Chile or Uruguay. Albanians, Turkish people and Portuguese ones are shorter on average

• +1
At least they're all manlets.
But @russiancel is manlet too...

And instead of the MOST critical surgery for him - LL - he wants to do some useless shit like LeForte :feelsrope:

• +1
Not at all. Look at average height in Argentina, Chile or Uruguay. Albanians, Turkish people and Portuguese ones are shorter on average
The stats make no sense to me, Argentina is somehow supposed to be taller on average than Poland? I just look at their soccer players.

And instead of the MOST critical surgery for him - LL - he wants to do some useless shit like LeForte :feelsrope:
LL is too expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Im recessed bro

• +1
Nichemaxxing is legit as fuck for men destined to be sub chadlite SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and St.TikTokcel
How do I cope with Lefort 1 being a cope surgery? Even if I got it, I would only ascend by 0.25 points

would 6'3 gymcelled LTN be able to ascend with weak MTB
I'm 6'3 average built MTN and I had a shot at a HTB so yeah I guess so.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
How do I cope with Lefort 1 being a cope surgery? Even if I got it, I would only ascend by 0.25 points
Then you don't really need it, bimax ascends me from MTN to HTN in just 1 step like 1 full PSL increase.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Then you don't really need it, bimax ascends me from MTN to HTN in just 1 step like 1 full PSL increase.
i got an underbite i am proper subhuman but even then ill still be invisible way too many surgeries would be required for me to be human

i got an underbite i am proper subhuman but even then ill still be invisible way too many surgeries would be required for me to be human
PM pics, I can take a look and tell you what you need.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: twilight, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
But how to get remote job bro :( over
You'd be able to get a local job easily. Any job where you need to work with people, even a high paying one, they'd hire you for being white.

• +1

ugliest white on forum (probably) neet 8 yrs​

I have been neet since monday and already got 2 job interviews lined up before the end of this week, no idea how people can neet if they want to looksmax wtf. One thing if LDARing but if you wanna ascend neeting is off the chart.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Not everyone can ascend.

This is not a precise map. not at all.

The only countries in Europe with average height > 180cm is literally Nerdics, baltic states, NL, and some Balkan states. Everyone else < 180cm average, incl. germany and EE states.

There is not a single country in the world where height > 6'0 among young people. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Lol at turkey 176cm... Boiz never been there... 174 average max. :Comfy:

This is a lot more precise: https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

• JFL