How do you have free sex with strong LTB/MTB as a sub 5 male?

just get surgeries
38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
This is not a precise map. not at all.

The only countries in Europe with average height > 180cm is literally Nerdics, baltic states, NL, and some Balkan states. Everyone else < 180cm average, incl. germany and EE states.

There is not a single country in the world where height > 6'0 among young people. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Lol at turkey 176cm... Boiz never been there... 174 average max. :Comfy:

This is a lot more precise: https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/
Massive cope bro

Im 180 with lifts and long hair on the top of my subhuman skull and im getting mogged by every male. Im average height among foids

Massive cope bro

Im 180 with lifts and long hair on the top of my subhuman skull and im getting mogged by every male. Im average height among foids
BULLSHIT. :feelsokman:

You are just insane tbh :Comfy:

Assuming you were 179 cm and were normal shoes with 1cm sole:
Screenshot 2023 06 07 at 170829

You would height-mog 51% young males.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Blond3cel

A little of love on this thread .

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, HerpDerpson and Artemis
Yes, and?

Your face looks good even with your underbite... But whatever...
He would even be Mentalcel after surgeries, his face isnt even that bad....

• +1
BULLSHIT. :feelsokman:

You are just insane tbh :Comfy:

Assuming you were 179 cm and were normal shoes with 1cm sole:
View attachment 2246700

You would height-mog 51% young males.
It's a long story, but basically mathematical average is meaningless. You need to compare yourself to people who are actually in the competition, not to 5'2 janitors. Look at the height of a tinder slayer.

It's a long story, but basically mathematical average is meaningless. You need to compare yourself to people who are actually in the competition, not to 5'2 janitors. Look at the height of a tinder slayer.
That website uses young people (under 50 or sth), so it is more or less correct. While the map uses... the data from someone's ass tbh...

Are you gymcelled then?

Because there is sth srsly wrong with your mental state if you cannot find women with 6'3 and great body...

Maybe your face deformed? Keyword is DEFORMED, not LTN.
Do you have any idea the lengths tall gymcels must go through to reach size, like consuming boat load of food

• +1
Do you have any idea the lengths tall gymcels must go through to reach size, like consuming boat load of food
I never said its going to be easy... i just stated the fact:

Tall + Gymcel = God Mode

how is another question. In fact, id argue, for a lot of tall guys achieving good physique is impossible because they have. narrow shoulders. Same as being capped with long-midface, but in the body-department.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Tall + Gymcel = God Mode

how is another question. In fact, id argue, for a lot of tall guys achieving good physique is impossible because they have. narrow shoulders. Same as being capped with long-midface, but in the body-department.

Are my shoulders okay?

Last edited:

Tall + Gymcel = God Mode

would long midface cap someone at MTN for life? sadge

• So Sad
Massive cope bro

If you really think 180 cm is average height for women anywhere, you are either lying or have a mental disorder. 170 cm is pretty much the maximum average height for women in even the tallest countries in the world. Just because 180 cm is not exceptional for a woman in some countries doesn't mean it's average.

• +1
would long midface cap someone at MTN for life? sadge
Not in 100% cases, but it is very hard to be higher than MTN/HTN with a long midface...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Tall + Gymcel = God Mode

It’s not God Mode and you get none of the social benefits of having a better face and you’re forced to take steroids. It can bump you up from MTN to HTN SMV but the average height non jacked HTN will still life mog you in anything but slaying.

It’s not God Mode and you get none of the social benefits of having a better face and you’re forced to take steroids. It can bump you up from MTN to HTN SMV but the average height non jacked HTN will still life mog you in anything but slaying.
Sry bro, it can bump you up LITERALLY INTO CHAD TIER from LTN, if very tall.

ANd in fact, having good height 6'2+ will give you a lot MORE social benefits than a beautiful face! That's for certain.

ANd in fact, having good height 6'2+ will give you a lot MORE social benefits than a beautiful face! That's for certain.
i disagree with it giving more social benefits tbh avg height HTN face is better than 6'2 LTN

hit the gym and from 3 you are a 5
add game and manipulations you are a 7
mewing, dressing better and you're an 8

• JFL

But bro I am speaking from experiences. I am a social reject at 6’2” (6’5” in lifts) strong LTN / low MTN. I get foids on tinder though.

• JFL
But bro I am speaking from experiences. I am a social reject at 6’2” (6’5” in lifts) strong LTN / low MTN. I get foids on tinder though.
You literally just contradicted yourself.

Moreover, if you are social reject, it explains everything.

CHAD + social reject = abused virgin dog. This is the truth. :feelsrope:

PS. Also, the majority of men get NOTHING from Tinder. Your height still saves you.

• +1
It's not possible is it brocels?
Unironically it’s possible, you just need to lower your standards and cast a wide net before I looksmaxxed, I managed to have unprotected sex with at least 3 roasties from my uni. They weren’t hot.

Buy tinder gold and use clever pickup lines. You’ll get 3~5 matches per day with consistent swiping and one of the first 300 will be dtf.

Maybe... I need to get a gyno surgery and learn some shit to start tutoring from chemistry and math science. I need 2 years for this shit approximately. Also, with my bite and side profile I dont have better life prospects than living in 3rd country and slaying 3rd sceletal class subhumans.

@St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson
U are ugly too fuck you