How do you have the motivation to continue looksmaxxing?

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
I am looksmaxxing but I have no motivation or desire to do it. Just doing it out of routine, still depressed and see all of this as pointless so I can suicide without any regrets. Give me some good reasons, sex is overrated, I just want a loving wholesome girl.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife, UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 15977 and 6 others
i dont have more motivation tbh, i was waiting for my bimax and genio and I'm thinking of calling it off idk fin ruined me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
i dont have more motivation tbh, i was waiting for my bimax and genio and I'm thinking of calling it off idk fin ruined me :Comfy:
How did fin ruin you? Your balls shrunk or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: anarlord
I just want a loving wholesome girl.
Same.
Let's say the better looking you are, the easier it's going to be.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I motivate myself by thinking of the girls that rejected me previously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkishchad, Euclidd, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
the worse I look the worse I feel.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and crosshold
I can't stand looking bad and bloated, I feel subhuman and low value

I want to look at my best

the worse I look the worse I feel.
I got too bluepilled for this to work, still believe what I say and my interests matter more, prob cuz of sunk cost fallacy and wasting all of my youth studying even though it gets zero recognition.... Fucks with my head because I know in a ideal society this stuff should matter but it doesn't.

by having a good base and alreadly looking pretty good tbh

Imo the goal should be to ascend as quickly as possible, so you can just maintain the rest of your life, and focus on making money, and relationships/family.

Shit that's actually extremely important for happiness, and life fulfillment.

Nobody whose truly successful stays here. Ascend, then get the fuck out.

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, AscendingHero, Lygodactylus and 4 others
How did fin ruin you? Your balls shrunk or some shit?
0 libido, can't get an erection, no morning wood, if this shit is permanent i'd stop everything, i looksmax to get laid, not to fuck my hand

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I just think about how much of a mogger I could become :chad:

it's become a habit. just write it up, set an alarm and do whatever you need each day

also I don't have much else to do jfl I'm neetmaxed :owo:

I am looksmaxxing but I have no motivation or desire to do it. Just doing it out of routine, still depressed and see all of this as pointless so I can suicide without any regrets. Give me some good reasons, sex is overrated, I just want a loving wholesome girl.
Just fringe and pretty boy maxx to get young "wholesome" girls

envy of good-looking people motivates me everyday

I think the main reason to think of looksmaxxing is the idea of a hot girl simping FOR YOU, imagine that, a really attractive girl being the one that wants to put in the effort etc. etc.

That's my main fantasy at least, that and looksmaxxing literally improves every aspect of your life because attractive people are just respected more in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669 and 0kami123
you should be moneymaxxing
and why do u need motivation to looksmax what even is there to do other than going to the gym

you should be moneymaxxing
and why do u need motivation to looksmax what even is there to do other than going to the gym
thats an important one.

I think the main reason to think of looksmaxxing is the idea of a hot girl simping FOR YOU, imagine that, a really attractive girl being the one that wants to put in the effort etc. etc.

That's my main fantasy at least, that and looksmaxxing literally improves every aspect of your life because attractive people are just respected more in general
This is a good reason actually ngl.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful