Where do you find the motivation to study/work?

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
I always have motivation for physical activity but anything mentally stimulating or boring that requires me to use my laptop at home like applying for jobs is so boring to me i cant find the motivation to do so. Where do you guys have the motivation to sit down and work on a laptop? Is it because im a hyper, low attention span individual i cant just focus and study?

I always have motivation for physical activity but anything mentally stimulating or boring that requires me to use my laptop at home like applying for jobs is so boring to me i cant find the motivation to do so. Where do you guys have the motivation to sit down and work on a laptop? Is it because im a hyper, low attention span individual i cant just focus and study?
#1 Stop using scroll apps whether it Tiktok, YouTube, install whatever #2 Eat better numerous studies link nutritional health to mental health and overall brain function #3 Spend time going on walks in between study sessions Nietzsche famously advocated for walks to increase brain health and provoke new thoughts (there is science to back this up as well) #4 find a quiet preferably cold space to study in such as a library to focus on as cold climates can stimulate brain function and a quiet environment is ideal for focus.

I just imagine my self homeless, that's enough

• +1
Reactions: Kazey