How do you imagine a day of your life in 2026?

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Realistically speaking. And don't just say ldaring, or slaying stacies. Something inbetween, an achievable situation.

@alurmo

@Madridista

@appealmaxed

@i_love_roosters

@beefliverontop

@NorwoodAscender

@maxxedoutfyp

@ShawarmaFilth

@VisageVirtuoso√

@jinnu

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Madridista
Moved out from my parents by late 2026, fillers. Afford other surgery in 2027

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and silencio
Moved out from my parents by late 2026, fillers. Afford other surgery in 2027
How old are you and what are you planning to get? What failos you're trying to correct?

Realistically speaking. And don't just say ldaring, or slaying stacies. Something inbetween, an achievable situation.

@alurmo

@Madridista

@appealmaxed

@i_love_roosters

@beefliverontop

@NorwoodAscender

@maxxedoutfyp

@ShawarmaFilth

@VisageVirtuoso√

@jinnu
Wageslaving and Going to college

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I’m gonna ascend hard by that time

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and silencio
I love this question.

I often think more about 2025 than 2026.

I envision my 2026 this way: a job, a reasonable amount of money, a driver's license, a car, a superior physical appearance, spending the free time with my friends and relatives, kissing and having sex with girls, being more confident, and traveling. If everything I listed works out, I will be living the prime of my life.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and sutoresu
How old are you and what are you planning to get? What failos you're trying to correct?
Ill be 18 and im trying to correct my lips and infraorbital rims

Intriguing post.

I imagine myself driving the car I’m about to get soon to all my favourite beaches ALONE. Status mog other uni mates riding it to classes.

Next, I envision myself as atleast to be in the top 10 of my class at academics mogging most of the mates.

A lean bulked (kinda) physique, with lightly visible rectus abdominis.

I have been with enough women, have had enough sex and bagged enough MTBs on OLD to believe that I am not an incel. Hence, I consider myself an Volcel and I’d continue to be so, cause fuck foids, spending money on them and what not.

BUT if the odds favour me and I do find a decent HQNP MTB-HTB, I’d go for it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Madridista
I love this question.

I often think more about 2025 than 2026.

I envision my 2026 this way: a job, a reasonable amount of money, a driver's license, a car, a superior physical appearance, spending the free time with my friends and relatives, kissing and having sex with girls, being more confident, and traveling. If everything I listed works out, I will be living the prime of my life.
It's really everything a man should strive for. Heavy on the sex part

Ah, the maestro of the mediocre! How about reaching for a goal that doesn't scream "settling for leftovers"? Because swimming in the sea of "meh" might be your comfort zone, but why not set sail for the island of "actually worth it"?

• Hmm...
Intriguing post.

I imagine myself driving the car I’m about to get soon to all my favourite beaches ALONE. Status mog other uni mates riding it to classes.

Next, I envision myself as atleast to be in the top 10 of my class at academics mogging most of the mates.

A lean bulked (kinda) physique, with lightly visible rectus abdominis.

I have been with enough women, have had enough sex and bagged enough MTBs on OLD to believe that I am not an incel. Hence, I consider myself an Volcel and I’d continue to be so, cause fuck foids, spending money on them and what not.

BUT if the odds favour me and I do find a decent HQNP MTB-HTB, I’d go for it.
Lifemogs me. Good luck with the journey man

i’ll be chilling in some cabin in the snowy rockies mountains

nothing fancy innit

• Woah
retired, financially free
several surgeries done

driving this beast

• Love it

@alurmo

@Madridista

@appealmaxed

@i_love_roosters

@beefliverontop

@NorwoodAscender

@maxxedoutfyp

@ShawarmaFilth

@VisageVirtuoso√

@jinnu
im still gonna be saving up for surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
retired, financially free
several surgeries done

driving this beast

I mean yeah it would be ideal. If it is realistic for you then mirin

@alurmo

@Madridista

@appealmaxed

@i_love_roosters

@beefliverontop

@NorwoodAscender

@maxxedoutfyp

@ShawarmaFilth

@VisageVirtuoso√

@jinnu
Planning on getting the surgeries I need this year or next year so by then I guess I might still be gym maxing or on this forum

• +1
realistic once i get my business going
Good luck, I'll root for you. If you're rich by then you could send some $$$ to your first supporter. You know the surgeries are not going to pay themselves sadly

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and not__cel
Planning on getting the surgeries I need this year or next year so by then I guess I might still be gym maxing or on this forum
What are you getting?

Wageslaving and hopefully everything else in my life is normal like a LTR girlfriend with similar goals in mimd, just want to be normal.

• +1
Living in a nice simple shack in a remote island of Indonesia, owning a boat with a little 5'2" indo nigga who speaks a few words of english and has 4 wives, going out fishing in the morning, catching some fish and prawns and squid, sell 90% of it, keep the rest to eat for myself.

Chill under a tree, drink some rum, maybe tutor some lil indo kids in maths or physics or economics, and rather than asking for money just asking for fruit and veg and rice and samba as payment to eat with my fish and squid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and not__cel
What are you getting?
Rhino and bimax
Incel trait: since my parents have seen how much I want the surgeries they’ve offered to pay for them for me if I pay them each month in payments I’ll be wageslaving but at least I won’t go outside and be ashamed

• +1
Living in a nice simple shack in a remote island of Indonesia, owning a boat with a little 5'2" indo nigga who speaks a few words of english and has 4 wives, going out fishing in the morning, catching some fish and prawns and squid, sell 90% of it, keep the rest to eat for myself.

Chill under a tree, drink some rum, maybe tutor some lil indo kids in maths or physics or economics, and rather than asking for money just asking for fruit and veg and rice and samba as payment to eat with my fish and squid.
Your life is set damn that’s probably what I’d like to do in a few years but my parents are pushing for either going into law or medicine so I’ll probably be in college for 6-10 years

beta buxxing a rich stacy

• Ugh..
Rhino and bimax
Incel trait: since my parents have seen how much I want the surgeries they’ve offered to pay for them for me if I pay them each month in payments I’ll be wageslaving but at least I won’t go outside and be ashamed
That's nice from your parents. Mine says that there is nothing wrong with my face and 'the girls are going to be demolishing you when you're older', they coping hard

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
That's nice from your parents. Mine says that there is nothing wrong with my face and 'the girls are going to be demolishing you when you're older', they coping hard
Damn that sucks bro hopefully you get the money to pay for the surgeries praying for you

• Love it
Good luck, I'll root for you. If you're rich by then you could send some $$$ to your first supporter. You know the surgeries are not going to pay themselves sadly
i will sponsor the surgeries of users who were good to me :feelshmm:

• Woah
Reactions: not__cel and silencio
Drifting a bmw on random streets,riding a kawasaki aswell
Fully roidmaxxed body and 200kg bench
Still gonna live wirh my parents. (They make all my meals and i love them and its so expensive here where i live for a house)
Maybe HTN face (i hope, ltn right now)

• Woah
My grad year will be in 2026. So hopefully will land a good job right after that.

• +1
Your life is set damn that’s probably what I’d like to do in a few years but my parents are pushing for either going into law or medicine so I’ll probably be in college for 6-10 years
Yeah that can happen.

I watch a lot of cooking shows with indo HTB cooking all this really good food so I might even get married cos they r mainly cooking fish or beef, so if my idea works I can get the fish and all the shit for her to cook with the fish while I chill with the indo nigga talking about our lives, me talking about my days as a banker in London, hk, nyc,Sydney, him talking about whatever he used to do.

When I was in jakarta last time my tinder absolutely blew up too

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Not that different from now, just like 2022

• So Sad

@alurmo

@Madridista

@appealmaxed

@i_love_roosters

@beefliverontop

@NorwoodAscender

@maxxedoutfyp

@ShawarmaFilth

@VisageVirtuoso√

@jinnu
mercedea benz with all my school friends and hotels and parties everyday fucking women

I hope you die alone.
F9D8F7AD 0C06 4997 9244 3ECA540FDAE8

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and Madridista
making $20k/m, gotten or booked trimax, fully softmaxxed, somewhat active social life

avg day just studying, training, working and sometimes going out

• +1

@alurmo

@Madridista

@appealmaxed

@i_love_roosters

@beefliverontop

@NorwoodAscender

@maxxedoutfyp

@ShawarmaFilth

@VisageVirtuoso√

@jinnu
in 15 rn but I’m getting emancipated bc I should have stable income streams by 16-17 then moving to Stockholm to get a Nordic woman

• Woah