• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019 and ferfdd
are u a male

ur mental ill bro, check ur testosterones

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and SADA
subliminals

- eyelid pulling to reduce UEE
- maybe MSM and glutathione (it lightens skin and anecdotal evidence for iris color)
- ur eyebrows are thick and dark with good positive tilt
- you have killer canthal tilt and good lashes
- you can't really get your eyebrows closer to your eyes without surgery but yours is awful rn
- contacts (glasses are a huge looksmin if your not smart/nerdyboymaxxing tbh)
But overall great eye area tbh mogs me 👍😂

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Maalik
you need bright yellow amber eyes
Image result for coloured eyes yellow

all darkies need them asap

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
- eyelid pulling to reduce UEE
- maybe MSM and glutathione (it lightens skin and anecdotal evidence for iris color)
- ur eyebrows are thick and dark with good positive tilt
- you have killer canthal tilt and good lashes
- you can't really get your eyebrows closer to your eyes without surgery but yours is awful rn
- contacts (glasses are a huge looksmin if your not smart/nerdyboymaxxing tbh)
But overall great eye area tbh mogs me 👍😂
So I should get surgery? Also I need glasses bruh I look kinda weird without them I made a whole post about how I look and what my stats are find it in my profile and tell me what u think it’s called “15 5’9 rate me”

So I should get surgery? Also I need glasses bruh I look kinda weird without them I made a whole post about how I look and what my stats are find it in my profile and tell me what u think it’s called “15 5’9 rate me”
- tbh I think 95% of people look better without glasses unless you have very small eyes or your IPD (interpupilary distance)(distance between your eyes) is fucked neither which are problems you look like you have
- and yes you def aren't bad looking at all
- the holy trinity of what makes someone attractive are face, race, and height.
- you are 15 therefore your growth plates are 90% chance still open so heightmaxxing is the biggest looksmax you could ever do at ur age tbh
- and no I wouldn't rec surgery for you at all rn you are only 15 focus on the holy trinity of softmaxxes (leanmaxxing-both fat and bloat, skinmaxxing - coloring, undertones, and acne/other skin issues, hairmaxxing - hair health and what looks best on your skull shape)]
- your biggest failo to be brutally honest is that you are black and assuming you want to date non-black women its simply harder for you as a black guy than it is to interracial date for white guys for example, but you have a good base and potential (be happy you aren't MENA/indian/east asian 😂 black is a middle of the road race)
- and don't listen to these mfs calling you mentally ill or telling you to rope get to you its not over for you at all if you are blackpilled and realized lookism at 15 ur prob high IQ and would kill to have known about this at 15
👍👍

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
you need bright yellow amber eyes
Image result for coloured eyes yellow

all darkies need them asap
This is my dream. Perfect for exotic niche

But idk how

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
- tbh I think 95% of people look better without glasses unless you have very small eyes or your IPD (interpupilary distance)(distance between your eyes) is fucked neither which are problems you look like you have
- you are 15 therefore your growth plates are 90% chance still open so heightmaxxing is the biggest looksmax you could ever do at ur age tbh
- and no I wouldn't rec surgery for you at all rn you are only 15 focus on the holy trinity of softmaxxes (leanmaxxing-both fat and bloat, skinmaxxing - coloring, undertones, and acne/other skin issues, hairmaxxing - hair health and what looks best on your skull shape)]
- your biggest failo to be brutally honest is that you are black and assuming you want to date non-black women its simply harder for you as a black guy than it is to interracial date for white guys for example, but you have a good base and potential (be happy you aren't MENA/indian/east asian 😂 black is a middle of the road race)
- and don't listen to these mfs calling you mentally ill or telling you to rope get to you its not over for you at all if you are blackpilled and realized lookism at 15 ur prob high IQ and would kill to have known about this at 15
👍👍
I read that thread but honestly I don’t know if I can eat that much protein it’s a lot of family issues my mom is ultra religious so I fast a lot and I try and eat a lot but it’s like my parents hate animal products I eat like 6 scrambeld eggs 3 days a week drink milk like 5 days a week but other than that I don’t get chicken a lot and I don’t get beef alot so yk idk what to do plus I always knew I wasn’t too bad looking and yeah I do wanna date white girls they’re the most attractive to me so I’ll just wait until I get this height I think I could hit 6’1 maybe build a good frame have a decent face and be happy I just need to fix my diet also how tf do you skin max and hair max

👍👍
Ykwim

👍👍
Imo he should lean bulk at that age, so he doesn't stunt his growth with leanmaxxing to much and gains some muscle (it's not cope)

But you also want to be lean to be attractive so imo leanmaxx first, then get a gf and then lean bulk. She will be binded to you by hormones so you can get away with slight bloat

• +1
Reactions: longmidfaceCEO
I read that thread but honestly I don’t know if I can eat that much protein it’s a lot of family issues my mom is ultra religious so I fast a lot and I try and eat a lot but it’s like my parents hate animal products I eat like 6 scrambeld eggs 3 days a week drink milk like 5 days a week but other than that I don’t get chicken a lot and I don’t get beef alot so yk idk what to do plus I always knew I wasn’t too bad looking and yeah I do wanna date white girls they’re the most attractive to me so I’ll just wait until I get this height I think I could hit 6’1 maybe build a good frame have a decent face and be happy I just need to fix my diet also how tf do you skin max and hair max
yes I understand thats a rough situation tbh I don't want to force you to take the heightpill but if you are 15 and 5'9 (assuming you are post puberty growth spurt) you most likely aren't gonna be 6'1 just by eating high protein diet alone you will 95% chance need come chemical enhancement to get that 6'0-6'2 range tall. I was already 5'11 at 15 and now just barely 6'1 and I felt that I was a slightly late bloomer on top of that. Your frame is above average too I wouldn't worry about that.

yes I understand thats a rough situation tbh I don't want to force you to take the heightpill but if you are 15 and 5'9 (assuming you are post puberty growth spurt) you most likely aren't gonna be 6'1 just by eating high protein diet alone you will 95% chance need come chemical enhancement to get that 6'0-6'2 range tall. I was already 5'11 at 15 and now just barely 6'1 and I felt that I was a slightly late bloomer on top of that. Your frame is above average too I wouldn't worry about that.
I take d3 k2 and royal jelly is that enough

Take caseine protein - it increases your igf-1 in two ways so it's good for heightmaxxing and overall development

Imo he should lean bulk at that age, so he doesn't stunt his growth with leanmaxxing to much and gains some muscle (it's not cope)

But you also want to be lean to be attractive so imo leanmaxx first, then get a gf and then lean bulk. She will be binded to you by hormones so you can get away with slight bloat
Lmao smart idk man I just wanna be 6’1 6’3

Lmao smart idk man I just wanna be 6’1 6’3
Well, in ethnics growth plates close earlier so you have less time to grow. Maybe if your family members, cousins etc. have that height you will reach that naturally, but if not you would have to take hgh

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I take d3 k2 and royal jelly is that enough
no tbh the reality is height is way more genetic than people on this site would like to admit, the second biggest thing is protein consumption throughout development and everything else such as micronutrient or calcium or anything else is really cope tbh. d3 and k2 are good for health and maybe give you a super marginal heightmaxx but Pharmaceutical enhancement is the only way you are gonna get as tall as you want to be however I bet you'll end at around 5'11 which is still above average and not bad at all. 👍

Well, in ethnics growth plates close earlier so you have less time to grow. Maybe if your family members, cousins etc. have that height you will reach that naturally, but if not you would have to take hgh
Only one of my cousins is 6’1 tbh

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
no tbh the reality is height is way more genetic than people on this site would like to admit, the second biggest thing is protein consumption throughout development and everything else such as micronutrient or calcium or anything else is really cope tbh. d3 and k2 are good for health and maybe give you a super marginal heightmaxx but Pharmaceutical enhancement is the only way you are gonna get as tall as you want to be however I bet you'll end at around 5'11 which is still above average and not bad at all. 👍
my growth plates are still open Ik because I have osgood schlatters

Oh fr? Bet does it have the same affects as animal protein tho?
Meat has lots of other nutrients and calories, while this is just protein. If you just want to increase your protein intake it doesnt matter if you get it through normal food or through supps

Also caseine protein is an animal one - it's made from the amino acids in milk

my growth plates are still open Ik because I have osgood schlatters
So what should I take chemically im open to anything and everything

Meat has lots of other nutrients and calories, while this is just protein. If you just want to increase your protein intake it doesnt matter if you get it through normal food or through supps

Also caseine protein is an animal one - it's made from the amino acids in milk
Perfect I’ll go grab that

Growth hormone and aromatese inhibitor is the basic heightmaxxing stack, if you want to go that route
Only one of my cousins is 6’1 t

Careprost eye lash serum is something I use from skinorac

This is my dream. Perfect for exotic niche

But idk how
Same its way better than blue/green which looks uncanny AF on dark skin imo.

The most important things i have read about eye colour is this;

(1) Everyone's eumelanin and pheomelanin may be slightly different, chemically.
(2) That, and the total volume, ratio and distribution of the pheomelanin/eumelanin determines the eye colour.

If we really want a permanent eye colour change, the best we may do is track down a guy with the eye colour we want and carefully study his melanin genes. That will tell us exactly the chemical structure of pheomelanin and eumelanin we need

Then we need to somehow analyse his iris to figure out the ratio and volumes of the two melanins in his iris.
Seems very difficult indeed. We may need to take his eyeball out for easier examination.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Same its way better than blue/green which looks uncanny AF on dark skin imo.

The most important things i have read about eye colour is this;

(1) Everyone's eumelanin and pheomelanin may be slightly different, chemically.
(2) That, and the total volume, ratio and distribution of the pheomelanin/eumelanin determines the eye colour.
Well what can we do with that info

.If we really want a permanent eye colour change, the best we may do is track down a guy with the eye colour we want and carefully study his melanin genes. That will tell us exactly the chemical structure of pheomelanin and eumelanin we need
we would need an expensive science team. Plus would laser just reveal the colour hidden behind our melanin?

Seems very difficult indeed. We may need to take his eyeball out for easier examination.
Well u can't take a niggas eyeball out and put it back so yh this would be pretty hard maybe some billionaire could do it and it would be too late for us by the time its done, maybe we need to cope with eye drops or contacts, honestly contacts would be fine if u could sleep in them, but u can't so u can't fuck with them