Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Alexanderr
Become tall, broad gigachad bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Reoa, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Just timemachinemaxx and inject T in your pregnant mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1680, Nosecel and 3 others
why did you add 'then' to the end of your question like you are responding to someone in a conversation wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Edgar, Alexanderr and 4 others
What's that mean

Sexual dimorphism is the condition where the two sexes of the same species exhibit different characteristics beyond the differences in their sexual organs.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Alexanderr
Increase Testosterone/DHT

What's that mean

No cause ehwn you look at opry hes good looking obviously but he dont have any sex appeal look
O’Pry has high sex appeal
High cheekbones
Hollow cheeks
Predator eyes
Big projecting chin
Projecting brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
my brah @Kingkellz made a thread about this
why did you add 'then' to the end of your question like you are responding to someone in a conversation wtf
why are you autistic wtf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and Kingkellz
my brah @Kingkellz made a thread about this

why are you autistic wtf
Cheers gonna check that out now feel like I have looked at this but haven't bookmarked it this is a black guy so I'm sure there's gonna be some bias against fair skin in some way but it looks high effort so I'll check it out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
You look like an Irish low IQ knucklehead. Thank god you’re in the sex appeal maxxing journey. Good luck

I’d say minoxidil on eyebrows if you don’t have thick ones
What's that mean

No cause ehwn you look at opry hes good looking obviously but he dont have any sex appeal look
6’2, hollow cheeks hunter eyes, and wears snazzy suits. He has an extremely gentleman like look which is also high sex appeal. He acts like a compete autist though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Cheers gonna check that out now feel like I have looked at this but haven't bookmarked it this is a black guy so I'm sure there's gonna be some bias against fair skin in some way but it looks high effort so I'll check it out
@Kingkellz didnt realise you were African, brother.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Kingkellz
You look like an Irish low IQ knucklehead. Thank god you’re in the sex appeal maxxing journey. Good luck

6’2, hollow cheeks hunter eyes, and wears snazzy suits. He has an extremely gentleman like look which is also high sex appeal. He acts like a compete autist though
Thats probs what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887

I'm not low iq and I'm English I'm high T but smart at the same time and I'm 6ft1 whats minoxidil

BeautyPlus 20191217195044951 save
reincarnate into this

I'm not low iq and I'm English I'm high T but smart at the same time and I'm 6ft1 whats minoxidil
I believe you’re smart, and you look pretty aesthetic to me. That means your potential will be great. I’m 6’1 too and no offence mate you look Irish lol

Minoxidil is a foam or a liquid which can grow hair where it’s put. If you apply minoxidil to your eyebrows you can make them thicker and more masculine looking

Your eyebrows are quite sparse as is, I think they’d do with minoxidil treatment (just order rogaine foam and apply it to your eyebrow once a night there are guides on this out there)
Just make sure you take care of your skin, although you should already be doing this

• +1
Reactions: far336
According to looksmax: 30mg of Finasteride daily, 2 liters of minoxidil squirted directly into your mouth daily, and pure acid applied to your skin every 4 hours

According to reality: Lifting, muscle mass, high testosterone attitude and face, low BF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4430
I believe you’re smart, and you look pretty aesthetic to me. That means your potential will be great. I’m 6’1 too and no offence mate you look Irish lol

Minoxidil is a foam or a liquid which can grow hair where it’s put. If you apply minoxidil to your eyebrows you can make them thicker and more masculine looking

Your eyebrows are quite sparse as is, I think they’d do with minoxidil treatment (just order rogaine foam and apply it to your eyebrow once a night there are guides on this out there)
Just make sure you take care of your skin, although you should already be doing this
Ok I respect that and Yea I ain't got a issue being Irish looking I've been told I look balkan as well either way I'm a gypsy or those Eastern European guys in there own edition of street beefs so I'm alright with that but I will didn't know minoxidil did that I guess I should not use this beard oil then
According to looksmax: 30mg of Finasteride daily, 2 liters of minoxidil squirted directly into your mouth daily, and pure acid applied to your skin every 4 hours

According to reality: Lifting, muscle mass, high testosterone attitude and face, low BF
Ok nice and straight forward

Ok I respect that and Yea I ain't got a issue being Irish looking I've been told I look balkan as well either way I'm a gypsy or those Eastern European guys in there own edition of street beefs so I'm alright with that but I will didn't know minoxidil did that I guess I should not use this beard oil then

Ok nice and straight forward

morning face wash then put minoxidil foam on your eyebrows and moisturiae the rest of your face.
4 hours later moisterise your eyebrows as well (with beard oil if you’d like it may be beneficial)

at night repeat same thing

if you want my before and after hit me up

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
UOTE="dohbeep, post: 2367568, member: 4887"]
morning face wash then put minoxidil foam on your eyebrows and moisturiae the rest of your face.
4 hours later moisterise your eyebrows as well (with beard oil if you’d like it may be beneficial)

[/QUOTE]
Is it called regained May I ask
Is it ca

Is it called regaine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
big brow bone thick stubble

just blast hgh
but if ur you in your avi i think ur good
Thanks man bit chubby which makes me look bit awkward but when I'm outside the English wind forms my face

Attachments

• 1589244533039882530961704925567.jpg
    1589244533039882530961704925567.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 24