How do you inject your peptides? What kind of administration do you use?

Is intramuscular's bioavailability higher than subcutaneous?
the problem with IM is scar tissue build up, which can be mitigated by using a larger gauge needle (29,30) but its still something to be weary of.

i would never do intravenous i feel like that is very dangerous.

I'm going to do intravenous for heightmaxing.
when you do an injection, a depot is formed from which the drug gradually get into your stream. So basically in fat depot your getting it slower, in muscle more rapidly, if intravenous it's just get into your blood stream directly

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
when you do an injection, a depot is formed from which the drug gradually get into your stream. So basically in fat depot your getting it slower, in muscle more rapidly, if intravenous it's just get into your blood stream directly
So it all eventually goes into the bloodstream, regardless of the route taken?

• +1
Reactions: CurryCelHater
If you wanna larp crackhead then go ahead, most roiders just put it in their butt or thigh
Image 1

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
So it all eventually goes into the bloodstream, regardless of the route taken?
Yes. And If you like cjc1295 with DAC for it half-life you should do subq injection

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
If done incorrectly or just doing intravenous in general?
Also, how does it cause blood clots?
intravenous in general always runs the risk of clots, but I assume doing it wrong increases its chances

as for how they lead to clots i have no clue tbh, I'm not a doctor yet (although hopefully i will be in a few years' time)

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you do any prior cleaning or cleaning after injection? What's your procedure?
no evidence to suggest alcohol swabbing reduces infection rates- so i did not feel compelled to do it.

i wash hands, remove the cap of syringe and inject at a 90 degree angle by pinching stomach fat

• Hmm...
no evidence to suggest alcohol swabbing reduces infection rates- so i did not feel compelled to do it.

i wash hands, remove the cap of syringe and inject at a 90 degree angle by pinching stomach fat
what? how would alcohol swabbing not reduce injection rates? you're sterilizing the injection area

• +1
what? how would alcohol swabbing not reduce injection rates? you're sterilizing the injection area
randomized controlled trials showed it didnt

• Hmm...
Why don't you get the topical kind?
it’s bullshit, and i don’t know where to buy it in EU.

You really think that getting it in powder form and mixing it with moisturizer could be good?

• +1
@enchanted_elixir i believe this is you that took AI and doctors found out because of some heart problem. something like that. but do you know if doctors can test for AIs in blood? like a drug test? besides of course the lowered estrogen. can they test specifically for letrozole or arimidex?

@enchanted_elixir i believe this is you that took AI and doctors found out because of some heart problem. something like that. but do you know if doctors can test for AIs in blood? like a drug test? besides of course the lowered estrogen. can they test specifically for letrozole or arimidex?
It was me.

I don't know if they can test for specific AIs in blood but I know for sure that they'll be concerned that your estrogen levels are way too low and will probably know that something is up.

Yes. And If you like cjc1295 with DAC for it half-life you should do subq injection
Can you show me some evidence for this? I'd appreciate it.

It was me.

I don't know if they can test for specific AIs in blood but I know for sure that they'll be concerned that your estrogen levels are way too low and will probably know that something is up.
well my estradiol was 8pg/ml naturally, but i was just messaging with my doctor asking for a lipid and thyroid test, and she said we will add in test, IGF1, and estrogen again. but i just started IGF1 LR3 and im starting letrozole soon. i dont know if the LR3 is detectable either. might have to stop the LR3 and delay the letrozole a week or two. if she sees sky high igf1 that’ll be a problem too.

Last edited:
  • +1
well my estradiol was 8pg/ml naturally, but i was just messaging with my doctor asking for a lipid and thyroid test, and she said we will add in test, IGF1, and estrogen again. but i just started IGF1 LR3 and im starting letrozole soon. i dont know if the LR3 is detectable either. might have to stop the LR3 and delay the letrozole a week or two. if she sees sky high igf1 that’ll be a problem too.
If you're taking IGF-1, your IGF-1 levels will be higher obviously.
If she senses that this is too high, she might thing you have acromegaly, a tumor or are taking something.
Who knows what she'll think though, she might just think it's puberty too.

i already have prescribed GH though. it wouldn’t make any sense. no tumors or anything she knows. but i’ve heard LR3 isn’t detectable from IGF as it’s a different molecule with a different molecular weight. sources from reddit say this.
If you're taking IGF-1, your IGF-1 levels will be higher obviously.
If she senses that this is too high, she might thing you have acromegaly, a tumor or are taking something.
Who knows what she'll think though, she might just think it's puberty too.

Can you show me some evidence for this? I'd appreciate it.
Well, this study shows that half life with subcutaneous injection would be increased (it isn't cjc1295 dac or any ghs kinda stuff, but this is how it works)

Plasma half-lives were prolonged after s.c. administration, indicating more dependence on absorption than elimination. The half-lives after s.c. administration averaged 3 hours, whereas after i.v. administration, the half-lives were <1 hour

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_