How do you keep the steam pump/glow after steaming your face?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Since my gyms ain’t got saunas anymore near me I found something that I could do at home and it gives me the same effect. And puts the temperature at like 160+ degrees(same exact temp as a sauna)

bascially you just steam your face by boiling water and putting a towel over your face. The temperature reaches 160+ and I get the same exact sauna glow

my dry dusty lips turn to dark red and they get bigger and I get a huge ass glow for like 1-2 hours after

how do I keep this glow? I legit look like a dif person after steaming/sauning

Also off topic. I think a big reason why we lose our fat pads is from lack of blood flow from gravity(I made a post about it on here so look it up)

steaming your face like this brings a crazy/insane amount of blood flow to your mid face and eyes.

it would make sense to eat a bunch of carbs and fats then 15 minutes after there digested, steam your face.

this should direct all the fats to be stored in your eyes and mid face

since the reason fat pads are lost is from loss of blood flow

hell some people speculate that aging is just lack of blood flow/oxygen in general

I looked my best/most youthfullness when I was legit eating in the sauna. Looking back the blood flow and eating is why.

Last edited: