How do You know if a person is attracted to you

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
Before I go through the criteria for assessing a persons feelings towards you, one must first consider they can be attracted to be a friend, romantic partner, or they could be trying to take advantage of you. With some intuition and logic one can give a probability for what is likely to be the case. A person can satisfy all of the criteria and not be attracted to you. A person can satisfy none of them and be attracted to you. it's all about likelihood.

It's also important to know that there is a sensitivity bias that could occur. If you are attracted to the person, you will be more sensitive to signs that aren't there. If you are not attracted to a person, you are likely to miss the signs.

The main takeaway from assessing a persons interest is to determine if they are treating you differently from everyone else. Every piece of advice that varies from this chart will allude to the same thing. Treating you differently from everyone else.

1.Telling you that they are interested in you.

2. Mentioning their relationship status as a single person.

3. The volume and the content of the conversation.

• Do they talk a lot to you? that being out of character for them?
  • Are the conversations personal or considered private? Like are they asking questions about your personal life and interests?
  • Can the conversations be considered inappropriate in friendly context? As in discussions around sexual themes/romantic/flirty topics
4. Proximity.

• Do you find that they are always in your vicinity? Do they come close to you in ways that would be considered inappropriate for the context you are in? Do they come close to everyone in the same way?
5. Touching
  • Do they touch you in ways that would be considered inappropriate for the context that you are in? Do they touch everyone in a similar way?
6. Do they put you in situations where you are alone with them?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, LooksOrDeath, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Just look them in the eyes and you’ll be able to tell without any of this

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, ChristianChad, Biiyo03 and 13 others
Just look them in the eyes and you’ll be able to tell without any of this
really? what are you looking for when you do it? i'm a little autistic so maybe this is beyond me.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Preoximerianas, N1666 and 3 others
really? what are you looking for when you do it?
First off my condolences
Second off, regarding the topic, you’ll just know, seriously, the eyes will radiate “I like you and I want to be with u” energy.
No one can hide it.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, ChristianChad, Biiyo03 and 6 others
First off my condolences
Second off, regarding the topic, you’ll just know, seriously, the eyes will radiate “I like you and I want to be with u” energy.
No one can hide it.
o shit i just took it in, it's brokeheart bro wassup!

Jusy start jerking of near . If she dosent suck you of that means she isent attracthed to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, N1666, NotoriousLoser and 1 other person
I never had any girl exhibit any of these signs ever lmaoooooo:lul::lul::lul: what is this life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, NotoriousLoser, darkness97 and 1 other person
if you need a guide for this

BleakThisChipmunk size restricted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 16734 and 2 others
neither it’s over :feelswhy:
Bro, a girl literally said "Love how you're the only hot one" about a pic that contains you...
You have nice zygos and hollow cheeks:love:. And mogger hair. On the other hand it's truly over for my face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Xangsane, Deleted member and 1 other person
Bro, a girl literally said "Love how you're the only hot one" about a pic that contains you...
You have nice zygos and hollow cheeks:love:. And mogger hair. On the other hand it's truly over for my face.
yeah bro out of every month I’ll probably look like that for only one day, it’s over for my shitty fat storage and bloat

it’s only when im debloated and clean shaven is when I mog :feelsrope:

They are positive instead of neutral or negative

They ask you for sex.

Not even joking about this. Just lol if you think human attraction is complicated. If women actually like you, they will make it obvious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zhuurst, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
They ask you for sex.

Not even joking about this. Just lol if you think human attraction is complicated. If women actually like you, they will make it obvious.
I already mentioned this. Its literally the first rule i said. Outwardly telling you. :feelsuhh:

Yeah thanks dude, you really stumped me here. Fuxkin dumass.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
When she is attracted you will know. She will treat you very pleasantly, different from how all the others treat you

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
If you cant tell if a girl wants to fuck you or not, youre not goodlooking enough. Women are extremely fucking obvious.

Looksmax harder, so when you reach the other side, you'll suddenly pick up on all the signals they begin throwing at you.

Obviously if you're invisible to them, you wont know what to look for, because you're not getting attention in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Zhuurst, Merćer and 2 others
Unless you're extremely aspie, you don't need a list to know if someone likes you, you can feel it, I definitely did, in the few times that it happened to me. The only time you won't notice it is if it's someone you find so unattractive that you don't even notice them (so mainly obese women or gay men).

• +1
Reactions: Zhuurst
If you cant tell if a girl wants to fuck you or not, youre not goodlooking enough. Women are extremely fucking obvious.

Looksmax harder, so when you reach the other side, you'll suddenly pick up on all the signals they begin throwing at you.

Obviously if you're invisible to them, you wont know what to look for, because you're not getting attention in the first place.
you're a moron. it's not even worth the debate

Unless you're extremely aspie, you don't need a list to know if someone likes you, you can feel it, I definitely did, in the few times that it happened to me. The only time you won't notice it is if it's someone you find so unattractive that you don't even notice them (so mainly obese women or gay men).
I understand this, but there is a flaw to it. i pretty much went over this in the thread. you can have all the signs satisfied and have her not attracted to you. you can have none of them satisfied and be attracted to you. it's all about probability and hard evidence.

Going off just feelings isn't that good of an idea. I already mentioned that if you are attracted to the person already you will be highly sensitive to ioi's. i also mentioned your second statement as well in the thread. you are likely to miss the signs if you're not paying attention.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and TrestIsBest
He is correct
another moron holy shit.

this site is filled with morons who think the female population is entirely binary. like it's either one or the other. Thinking in extremes isn't a good idea for reality. not every woman who is attracted to you is going to try and fuck you on the spot. that is a literal meme. this list was already pretty obvious and the behavior that he would describe pretty much aligns with what i already wrote.

So many users are just repeating what i wrote, instead of just reading it.

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and TrestIsBest
If you don't get we're saying, then you severely lack social/sexual experience.

Look good, talk to girl, and if both of you are sexually attracted to each other, you'll naturally flirt through eyecontact, voice tone, and touch. You have to be extremely aspie, or shy not to be able to do that.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and TrestIsBest
If you don't get we're saying, then you severely lack social/sexual experience.

Look good, talk to girl, and if both of you are sexually attracted to each other, you'll naturally flirt through eyecontact, voice tone, and touch. You have to be extremely aspie, or shy not to be able to do that.
That simple is it ?

hey man but its too obvious whats the reason to discuss it?

It’s over if u are a grown man and still ask this question

It’s over if u are a grown man and still ask this question

sorry, i'll make another thread talking about taking it up the ass and anal bleaching. right up your alley no pun intended.

Before I go through the criteria for assessing a persons feelings towards you, one must first consider they can be attracted to be a friend, romantic partner, or they could be trying to take advantage of you. With some intuition and logic one can give a probability for what is likely to be the case. A person can satisfy all of the criteria and not be attracted to you. A person can satisfy none of them and be attracted to you. it's all about likelihood.

It's also important to know that there is a sensitivity bias that could occur. If you are attracted to the person, you will be more sensitive to signs that aren't there. If you are not attracted to a person, you are likely to miss the signs.

The main takeaway from assessing a persons interest is to determine if they are treating you differently from everyone else. Every piece of advice that varies from this chart will allude to the same thing. Treating you differently from everyone else.

• Are the conversations personal or considered private? Like are they asking questions about your personal life and interests?
  • Can the conversations be considered inappropriate in friendly context? As in discussions around sexual themes/romantic/flirty topics
4. Proximity.

• Do you find that they are always in your vicinity? Do they come close to you in ways that would be considered inappropriate for the context you are in? Do they come close to everyone in the same way?
5. Touching
  • Do they touch you in ways that would be considered inappropriate for the context that you are in? Do they touch everyone in a similar way?
it's usually all in the eyes.

Eyesds

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
It’s incredibly obvious when a girl likes you if you aren’t sure then the answer is no. Assuming you aren’t in highschool or middle school

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

4. Proximity.

5. Touching
bump