eskesir

Iron
Title

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
how women treat you

• +1
Reactions: B0RA, NumbThePain, SeriousAscension and 2 others
if u're ugly any girl will be repulsed by you in any situation , mtn will occasionaly get iois from ltbs/subhumans and will need to jestermax to get mtbs attention

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, proxyy, PseduoAryan and 8 others
if u're ugly any girl will be repulsed by you in any situation , mtn will occasionaly get iois from ltbs/subhumans and will need to jestermax to get mtbs attention
What does ioi and jestermax mean?

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining and midlatinocel
girls will let you know

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i’m mtn and I don’t have to do any of this. ltn needs to jester and ltn gets iois from ltbs. sorry to break it to you bud.

• So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension
ye
yeah life begins at HTN

and easy/heaven mode begins at Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, midlatinocel and lowiqNormie
if you can have htb+ as friends that means your mtn

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Look in the mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ElTruecel, midlatinocel and 1 other person
So LTN is ugly now?

Lucy Hale Laughing GIF by BuzzFeed

Zoomer chicks be going mad.

LTN is just MTN with a couple of flaws.

Ugly is beneath LTN (3/10)

If you want to know if you'#'re MTN or LTN pm me your pics. Front side and 3/4. Best rater on here BY FAR

• +1

Doesn't mention height, or phenotype, or fashion lmao. What a clown. JesterMax LOL you're no longer in highschool. Acting stupid doesn't work. Charisma max bruv

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
if the girls friendzone you it means you're a normie

if you're a truecel almost no girl would even be your friend except if you're a high IQ nerd who already have a social circle of nerds... in that case some autistic femcel LTBs would maybe wanna be your friends

So LTN is ugly now?

Lucy Hale Laughing GIF by BuzzFeed

Zoomer chicks be going mad.

LTN is just MTN with a couple of flaws.

Ugly is beneath LTN (3/10)

If you want to know if you'#'re MTN or LTN pm me your pics. Front side and 3/4. Best rater on here BY FAR
Nice cope it’s bcuz u live in the uk. sub MTN is def considered ugly in modern day. Also LTN is 4/10 and truecel is 3/10. But PSL wise 3 PSL = ltn
2 psl = truecel.

Anyways LTNs = Incels for the most part

• So Sad
Nice cope it’s bcuz u live in the uk.

Good confirmation bias. You haven't even lived and making all these sweeping assumptions about our Kingdom.

Shut the fuck up. You never leave your basement and man's coming out with; 'it's because you're from the UK'.

No, you don't get it because you're from the depths of your mothers' basement.

Doesn't mention height, or phenotype, or fashion lmao. What a clown. JesterMax LOL you're no longer in highschool. Acting stupid doesn't work. Charisma max bruv
mtn is mtn , height phenotype fashion(?) is all included and i never said jestermaxxing works i said to get attention ethnictard

• +1
Reactions: eskesir and MakinItHappen
Look in the mirror. Is the person you see ugly? If yes then you are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and eskesir
mtn is mtn , height phenotype fashion(?) is all included and i never said jestermaxxing works i said to get attention ethnictard

So a LTN face on a 6ft4 man is a what in your view?

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
Good confirmation bias. You haven't even lived and making all these sweeping assumptions about our Kingdom.

Shut the fuck up. You never leave your basement and man's coming out with; 'it's because you're from the UK'.

No, you don't get it because you're from the depths of your mothers' basement.
Shutup dumbass the LTNs on this forum are all fucking Incels you’re deluded and don’t know what you’re talking about. Also yea I know LTNs irl most of them are KHV or khhvs dude. A few of them got lucky and got 1 yes 1 gf when they were like 13 or 14. THAT IS IT
He's not low tier normie. Look at his nose retard. My man's a TRUE 3/10

View attachment 2800408

He's legitimately ugly.

As I said; a low tier normie is a mid tier normie with a couple of SLIGHT flaws. Not anything major like that one that black kid has. LOL. He's straight oogly.
Woah I never said Cuffem is a LTN dude he’s fucking Blackops2cel tier 1 - 1.5 psl. Gremlin tier midface ratio of like 1.3 with shit features.

Ltns are like Andrew Tate or current Adam driver. Did u not see the PSL rating article I posted

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
Shutup dumbass the LTNs on this forum are all fucking Incels you’re deluded and don’t know what you’re talking about. Also yea I know LTNs irl most of them are KHV or khhvs dude. A few of them got lucky and got 1 yes 1 gf when they were like 13 or 14. THAT IS IT

Woah I never said Cuffem is a LTN dude he’s fucking Blackops2cel tier 1 - 1.5 psl. Gremlin tier midface ratio of like 1.3 with shit features.

Ltns are like Andrew Tate or current Adam driver. Did u not see the PSL rating article I posted

What a retard.

You don't have to be ugly to be an incel in the Zoomer generation which is dominated by dating apps and social media retard

You are honestly clueless it's staggering. When options increase, so does the practise of hypergamy. Hypergamy means standards are higher which means your SEXUAL MARKET VALUE decreases whoever you are.

If you're LTN your sexual market value is a lot lower now than it was in the mid 2010s and esp the early 2010s and before. Now with greater access and girls literally GROWING UP with swipe apps, messengers like snapchat and social medias like TikTok and Instagram, the value of a LTN is literally non-existent.

This doesn't tie to their facial looks level, but the value they bring to the market. That value is near to zero unless tall. The point is their face is not ugly, it's just low value. If you put them in a market that wasn't globalised (So removed social media and swipe apps) it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad.

You remind me of Ganstar. He is the same emotionally biased fool that confuses facial looks-level with sexual market value. Your self indulgent rating system is fucking flawed and based off the current state of the dating market. You're lost.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and eskesir
You have been initiated by a girl first at least once in life = at least MTN

Else: Ltn or subhuman

You have been initiated by a girl first at least once in life = at least MTN

Else: Ltn or subhuman
I've gotten approached by two girls, one was with her friend and told her friend that I looked good the other came up to me and was overly friendly with me and after about 1 week of talking to them that was 90% of all the female interaction I've had in my life, I'm 16 btw and both of these happened a year ago, the thing is, when I take pictures of my self 70% of the time I look sub human, also what do u mean by "initiated"

Last edited:
What a retard.

You don't have to be ugly to be an incel in the Zoomer generation which is dominated by dating apps and social media retard

You are honestly clueless it's staggering. When options increase, so does the practise of hypergamy. Hypergamy means standards are higher which means your SEXUAL MARKET VALUE decreases whoever you are.

If you're LTN your sexual market value is a lot lower now than it was in the mid 2010s and esp the early 2010s and before. Now with greater access and girls literally GROWING UP with swipe apps, messengers like snapchat and social medias like TikTok and Instagram, the value of a LTN is literally non-existent.

This doesn't tie to their facial looks level, but the value they bring to the market. That value is near to zero unless tall. The point is their face is not ugly, it's just low value. If you put them in a market that wasn't globalised (So removed social media and swipe apps)

You remind me of Ganstar. He is the same emotionally biased fool that confuses facial looks-level with sexual market value. Your self indulgent rating system is fucking flawed and based off the current state of the dating market. You're lost.
Ok bro LTNs aren’t conventionally ugly cool idfc that’s not the point. The point is they have low SMV and don’t get anything cuz of Hypergamy unless really lucky halos

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Ok bro LTNs aren’t conventionally ugly cool idfc that’s not the point. The point is they have low SMV and don’t get anything cuz of Hypergamy unless really lucky halos

So then call it SMV. Not face.

This is a Low Tier Normie @ElTruecel

He's MTN with one flaw that kind of stands out, his nose. So LTN. Plus kinda long middle face and downward swung mandible.

• +1
MTN is ugly for women. Average is ugly

• +1
Reactions: cadee and Deleted member 51465
I've gotten approached by two girls, one was with her friend and told her friend that I looked good the other came up to me and was overly friendly with me and after about 1 week of talking to them that was 90% of all the female interaction I've had in my life, I'm 16 btw and both of these happened a year ago, the thing is, when I take pictures of my self 70% of the time I look sub human, also what do u mean by "initiated"

Pictures are not how you look.

If the girl asks for your number and flirts with you physically first. If you are at least MTN, you enter the territory of looks niche where u can be her type

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Driver is MTN at least jfl

• JFL