How do you know when you've injected deep enough or not too deep

Kraken
glute or thigh?

what kind of ridiculous question is this? You shouldn't be doing steroids if you seriously can't figure this out. Don't pin quads, I'd recommend rotating ventroglutes and delts. Stick the needle all the way in

what kind of ridiculous question is this? You shouldn't be doing steroids if you seriously can't figure this out. Don't pin quads, I'd recommend rotating ventroglutes and delts. Stick the needle all the way in
Why not quads? What length needles do you pin with?

Bro you seriously need some help if you are going to inject your quads lmao

Don't listen to the retard that said don't pin quads, you'll be fine if you do it correctly. Pin VGs, Quads, and Delts. You will know if you injected correctly based on if there is PIP or a lump after.

Don't listen to the retard that said don't pin quads, you'll be fine if you do it correctly. Pin VGs, Quads, and Delts. You will know if you injected correctly based on if there is PIP or a lump after.
Okay, thanks bro.

You ever hit a nerve? I heard that's a brutal feeling.

can you not do subQ?

and whats wrong with quads
The reason people say don't pin quads is if you get injection site pain you basically won't be able to walk. It's not a guarantee you'll ever get a bad enough case but if you do you'll never want to pin there again.

Glute, ventral glutes, delts. All good spots. You dont have to make a big deal over injecting deep enough, even if you inject into fat it will still absorb just slightly slower.

Scroll down on this page. It has a list of lengths for each site.

The reason people say don't pin quads is if you get injection site pain you basically won't be able to walk. It's not a guarantee you'll ever get a bad enough case but if you do you'll never want to pin there again.

Glute, ventral glutes, delts. All good spots. You dont have to make a big deal over injecting deep enough, even if you inject into fat it will still absorb just slightly slower.

Scroll down on this page. It has a list of lengths for each site.
thx. im thinking of doing delts first. I just want to avoid the nerve cuz im not trying to be paralzyed

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon
ping glutes like very civilized person

fuck delts, you dont probably have enough muscle mass in them you'd have to use small needles

just get a 3/4 inch 25g - 26 g needle and stick it there bro

ping glutes like very civilized person

fuck delts, you dont probably have enough muscle mass in them you'd have to use small needles

just get a 3/4 inch 25g - 26 g needle and stick it there bro
Fuck that. A man needs to set boundaries. First, you allow for needles to go up your ass and then next thing you're allowing cocks up your ass. Fuck that mate. Nothing shall touch my ass. You understand me?

Fuck that. A man needs to set boundaries. First, you allow for needles to go up your ass and then next thing you're allowing cocks up your ass. Fuck that mate. Nothing shall touch my ass. You understand me?
xD

no but for real inject the glutes it's the biggest muscle in our body and perfect injection site

dont listen to those faggot saying to do arms delts or quads they got no clue

when she starts screaming

don't pin quads srs. just stick with VG and delts. Needle length will depend how lean you are. if youre lean use half inch if youre not use 1 inch

You ever hit a nerve? I heard that's a brutal feeling.
Yeah in my ass cheek once, I could feel it a lot more than any other injection and pip took more than a week to get away.