How do you let go of the hate that comes with the blackpill?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Trying to become a more positive and cordial person but all the resentment and bitterness that has tormented me since taking the blackpill is just too much. I can't let go of the hate and it's affecting my social life and motivation.

I feel no hate from it tbh just knowledge

Trying to become a more positive and cordial person but all the resentment and bitterness that has tormented me since taking the blackpill is just too much. I can't let go of the hate and it's affecting my social life and motivation.
You dont. Men tend to think logically and rationally. Seeing double standards applied everywhere you go just allways reminds you of the Blackpill.

Even if ppl ascend, youve not freed yourself from Blackpill, cause foids will still monkey branch, ghost you, lie, manipulate etc. etc.

The only time youll be free if you can become Chad/Gigachad and foids literally fight each other to get you. Below that level, Blackpill stays with you for ever.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
You dont. Men tend to think logically and rationally. Seeing double standards applied everywhere you go just allways reminds you of the Blackpill.

Even if ppl ascend, youve not freed yourself from Blackpill, cause foids will still monkey branch, ghost you, lie, manipulate etc. etc.

The only time youll be free if you can become Chad/Gigachad and foids literally fight each other to get you. Below that level, Blackpill stays with you for ever.
I hope i'll live in a country with brothels in the future so I can at least have sex regularly without repercussions. I have pretty much given up on LTR'S and dating tbh.

The blackpill transcends just dating tho, I meant like how your genetics=your life outcome and how unfair the World is.