How do you LTR an experienced girl in her late twenties as an incel?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Some people have started suggesting that since I look older, I should go for older women (25+ yo).

Any clue as to how a 27yo incel like myself, that never had a relationship and barely had any positive interaction at all with women, is supposed to do that?

average 27yo woman will have had multiple relationships, multiple fwbs, many hookups, holiday loves, etc.

JFL at how im supposed to compare to all that? people here are clueless imo.

As a 27yo almost-virgin, I need to date women that are almost-virgin. So basically 14-19yo girls. anything else is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Gonthar, zharupodrugu and 4 others
didn't you say you got laid and made out with women just recently? fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, TUSSELEIF and MoggerGaston
You don't its a recipe for getting cucked

You want to be the sexually experienced one in the relationship

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, MoggerGaston and Wallenberg
You can consider trans women. They don't mind your inexperience.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21146 and 1 other person
I don't know what you look like, but if you are at least above average, then by all means: fake it till you make it. You don't have to look at your next relationship as the last one, but as a personal learning process. Of course it will be unpleasant, but with time you will learn not to give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ifyouwannabemylover
didn't you say you got laid and made out with women just recently? fakecel
i got 2 ONS in 2022 and no other experiences.

It can hardly be called a sex-life compared to what single women my age are experiencing lmao. its incel-tier.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I don't know what you look like, but if you are at least above average, then by all means: fake it till you make it. You don't have to look at your next relationship as the last one, but as a personal learning process. Of course it will be unpleasant, but with time you will learn not to give a fuck.
Basically tbh.

But it feels like shit having to fake everything in a LTR. I did this with my first fwb and whenever I got home from her place, I would feel relieved. Shit costs too much energy.

i got 2 ONS in 2022 and no other experiences.

It can hardly be called a sex-life compared to what single women my age are experiencing lmao. its incel-tier.
you're not an incel boyo

2 ons in a year is literally far above what the average guy gets outside of LTRs aka zero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and MoggerGaston
not that deep

One SEA vacation and you will be caught up

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you're not an incel boyo

2 ons in a year is literally far above what the average guy gets outside of LTRs aka zero
average guy is incel I know.

but average guy does have LTR experience and I dont.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
People really have no idea of what happens when you age out of your preferred market. The manosphere cuck low iq theories about older men slaying younger women is extreme cope. Yes it happens but if you talk to virtually any young girl, say 18-23 and ask her if she would date even a 27 year old and she will say no. Of course the 27 year old can fraud his age and slay. But deception is required. 27 isn't bad, probably doable if you have things going on and look younger but as you get older than that it really starts to go downhill, FAST. Small losses of facial fat and aging signs on the face have SEVERE IMPACT. You're not really playing the looks game once you've gone past a certain point because no matter how good looking you are, YOU STILL LOOK 30+. EXTREME FAILO FOR WOMEN IN YOUR PREFERRED AGE RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manosphere cucks think they will be 40+ and easily slaying 18 year olds. If there is one thing repulsive to women, it's oldcels. Image a 35 year old thinking he can fraud his age to <25. Manosphere cucks don't even think they need to fraud it. Low iq af. Yes, it's possible but very rare, especially for whites. Asians can get away with frauding age but what happens when you get into a LTR with her and have to hide your passport etc lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
This use must have amnesia

Cos I don’t remember asking

Attachments

• 1663863980574.png
    1663863980574.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
LTR with her and have to hide your passport etc lol
ill have a fake-id and fraud my life.

you have to do whatever it takes to achieve victory, to achieve your goals

Just fake it until you make it tbh

I guess be more family and carrier oriented as bitches that age would love it

• +1
Just fake it until you make it tbh

I guess be more family and carrier oriented as bitches that age would love it
and the end-result is a LTR with an unideal, older, uglier woman you cant relate to and have to fraud a life for.

just lol. I think the decision should rather be:

1)Can I get a young attractive gf I can relate to personality-wise.
2)mgtow

i dont see a viable alternative you have as an incel.

• +1
and the end-result is a LTR with an unideal, older, uglier woman you cant relate to and have to fraud a life for.
Bro you are 27. The thing you are saying about older women is exactly what younger women think about you
Not happening (24 minimum for you)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Johnnybegood

just lol. I think the decision should rather be:

2)mgtow

i dont see a viable alternative you have as an incel.
Well if having a LTR with someone below 25 is really what you want then you have to act now lmfao.

But even then, imagine you do find a girl who is 22 years old and you guys end up dating for 4 maybe 5 years then all of a sudden she ends the relationship with you. After those 5 years you will be 32 then what?

Imagining a perfect LTR is cope. Honestly if i do end up wanting kids then sure a LTR is a valid ambition but otherwise it's futile

Why do people overanalyze everything here? If you have the chance just do it and if it's doesn't work, congratulations! You now have experience

It's not a fucking professional job or a complex field

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
ill have a fake-id and fraud my life.

you have to do whatever it takes to achieve victory, to achieve your goals

Low iq. You're a 27 year old virgin with no life experience. Have you even fucked a hooker? You know you have to fuck a girl like Rocco Sifridi fucks bitches right or you're unlikely to see her again. Getting a fake id is the easiest thing in the world. Moderating everything you say is much harder. Lots of things will give away your age. Music, Movies etc, you have to pick an age and research all the songs/movies/current events that were happened at that time and the age you were when they happened. It's virtually impossible to be on top of it all and still run everything well with the girl. Once she gets suspicious you're fucked. You have probably got 3-4 years before you start getting immediately disqualified on sight by 90+% of girls in your preferred age range.

White cucks will understand when they are looking 30+ and running out of copes for being disqualified on sight. You know you finally understand age/time pill when you are able to answer the following question correctly. What would you rather be right now - a 16 year old Somalian immigrant or a 35 year old white Chadlite?

Last edited:
Why do people overanalyze everything here? If you have the chance just do it and if it's doesn't work, congratulations! You now have experience

It's not a fucking professional job or a complex field
getting a girlfriend is harder than becoming a rocket engineer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and GetShrekt
Some people have started suggesting that since I look older, I should go for older women (25+ yo).

Any clue as to how a 27yo incel like myself, that never had a relationship and barely had any positive interaction at all with women, is supposed to do that?

average 27yo woman will have had multiple relationships, multiple fwbs, many hookups, holiday loves, etc.

JFL at how im supposed to compare to all that? people here are clueless imo.

As a 27yo almost-virgin, I need to date women that are almost-virgin. So basically 14-19yo girls. anything else is cope
Hmm I dunno brother there is no.hope for you getting that at your age

Bro you are 27. The thing you are saying about older women is exactly what younger women think about you
are you new here? since when do the opinions of women, let alone older women, matter lol

jfl at caring about women

Not happening (24 minimum for you)
I slightly disagree. Younger woman, at least in my experience are almost always dating guys who are slightly older than them.

For fuck sake my dad (a drug addict/dealer) who was chadlite was 27 when he met my college aged mother who was 18!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
getting a girlfriend is harder than becoming a rocket engineer
Maybe, but I said that thinking that you already had a chance with a girl and were only insecure

• So Sad
Well if having a LTR with someone below 25 is really what you want then you have to act now lmfao.

But even then, imagine you do find a girl who is 22 years old and you guys end up dating for 4 maybe 5 years then all of a sudden she ends the relationship with you. After those 5 years you will be 32 then what?

Imagining a perfect LTR is cope. Honestly if i do end up wanting kids then sure a LTR is a valid ambition but otherwise it's futile
i dream of starting a family and having lots of kids.

can only be done with a young woman with traditional values. is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Johnnybegood
I slightly disagree. Younger woman, at least in my experience are almost always dating guys who are slightly older than them.

For fuck sake my dad (a drug addict/dealer) who was chadlite was 27 when he met my college aged mother who was 18!!!!!
FineWine Theory

• +1

It happens sure but generally rare, the max is see is 4/5+ diff, OP says he doesn't attract any young women so its over in that aspect

• +1
It happens sure but generally rare, OP says he doesn't attract any young women so its over in that aspect
then it never began, since ive never attracted young women even when I was young myself.

point is ill have to do whatever it takes to reach my goals, to achieve victory

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Indo_Chad
"Just have decent collagen, bones, be lean, at least 5ft10, and DON'T lose your hair" theory
I mean these are a requirement to slay at any age

• JFL
"Just have decent collagen, bones, be lean, at least 5ft10, and DON'T lose your hair" theory
i dont care about finewine-theory.

i was lied to + abused by society and my parents, making me grow-up as a subhuman betabux with 0 life quality or social life. I wasnt given the tools needed to succeed in my childhood and I was too young to take responsibility.

now I am making things right and I will achieve the life quality I am entitled to. Nobody will stop me.

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Low iq. You're a 27 year old virgin with no life experience. Have you even fucked a hooker? You know you have to fuck a girl like Rocco Sifridi fucks bitches right or you're unlikely to see her again. Getting a fake id is the easiest thing in the world. Moderating everything you say is much harder. Lots of things will give away your age. Music, Movies etc, you have to pick an age and research all the songs/movies/current events that were happened at that time and the age you were when they happened. It's virtually impossible to be on top of it all and still run everything well with the girl. Once she gets suspicious you're fucked. You have probably got 3-4 years before you start getting immediately disqualified on sight by 90+% of girls in your preferred age range.

White cucks will understand when they are looking 30+ and running out of copes for being disqualified on sight. You know you finally understand age/time pill when you are able to answer the following question correctly. What would you rather be right now - a 16 year old Somalian immigrant or a 35 year old white Chadlite?
stfu you're a normie

• +1
I mean these are a requirement to slay at any age
Yeah bro i know :ROFLMAO: . I just wanted to make the point that some guys age better and can hold on to youthful indicators well into their mid-30s

• +1
Yeah bro i know :ROFLMAO: . I just wanted to make the point that some guys age better and can hold on to youthful indicators well into their mid-30s
Stop this cope. U simply wont be as horny in your mid-30s. U need to fuck every bitch possible while u in your prime.
now I am making things right and I will achieve the life quality I am entitled to. Nobody will stop me.
i believe in ur but whats ur plan exactly

Stop this cope. U simply wont be as horny in your mid-30s. U need to fuck every bitch possible while u in your prime.

i believe in ur but whats ur plan exactly
softmaxxing, becoming rich and high status, become more social and changing locations.

but to do all that first I need to energy-max. Get my energy-levels up, my passions high, strong drive.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Those young girls(14-19) usually want guys of similar age, 27 is old for them, there are some who would go for older guys, but these already have a lot of experience, a high body count, and also expect the guys to be very experienced or provide them with an exciting lifestyle...

Those young girls(14-19) usually want guys of similar age, 27 is old for them, there are some who would go for older guys, but these already have a lot of experience, a high body count, and also expect the guys to be very experienced or provide them with an exciting lifestyle...
Who the fuck wants 14 year old girls...what the fuck?!

These 30+ virgin men didnt have problem so you shouldnt either. THey all lost virginity at around 33 yo guaranteed

408594ec3e7d213eac625f43d779a87b
Dff4c500cdd15b969e60e4a7f89385f7

B8fa9d5e13b1eba48bbe446987b490fc

• +1
Yeah your 27. But look 35 if im being honest.

You pretty much stand 0 chance. You will just be seen as a creepy old cel.

You could try going for girls with daddy issues i guess.

• +1
Yeah your 27. But look 35 if im being honest.

You pretty much stand 0 chance. You will just be seen as a creepy old cel.

You could try going for girls with daddy issues i guess.
Some girls like the rugged masc look tbh, but theyre rare.

My 2fwb in the past were like that. Liked the way i looked, despite 99% of girls thinking im ugly.

Theres this bar with 30+ yo foids in my city and i get groped there all the time when km there. But the women are ugly so jfl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
People really have no idea of what happens when you age out of your preferred market. The manosphere cuck low iq theories about older men slaying younger women is extreme cope. Yes it happens but if you talk to virtually any young girl, say 18-23 and ask her if she would date even a 27 year old and she will say no. Of course the 27 year old can fraud his age and slay. But deception is required. 27 isn't bad, probably doable if you have things going on and look younger but as you get older than that it really starts to go downhill, FAST. Small losses of facial fat and aging signs on the face have SEVERE IMPACT. You're not really playing the looks game once you've gone past a certain point because no matter how good looking you are, YOU STILL LOOK 30+. EXTREME FAILO FOR WOMEN IN YOUR PREFERRED AGE RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manosphere cucks think they will be 40+ and easily slaying 18 year olds. If there is one thing repulsive to women, it's oldcels. Image a 35 year old thinking he can fraud his age to <25. Manosphere cucks don't even think they need to fraud it. Low iq af. Yes, it's possible but very rare, especially for whites. Asians can get away with frauding age but what happens when you get into a LTR with her and have to hide your passport etc lol
Yeah, it's game over.