How do you make your eyelashes point downward like this?

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Images 265
Screenshot 20220322 124302
Screenshot 20220322 124252

I think it looks stricking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and germanlooks
Why would you want that? It makes your PFL appear less wide and can give you the look of NCT

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Preoximerianas, ErbCel and 4 others
Why would you want that? It makes your PFL appear less wide and can give you the look of NCT
I already have nct plus I can't pull the upward lashes look because my upper eyelid is kinda hooded with fat pads, so my lashes are not visible, making the lashes point downward will make it more visible.

I already have nct plus I can't pull the upward lashes look because my upper eyelid is kinda hooded with fat pads, so my lashes are not visible, making the lashes point downward will make it more visible.
Trust me you don’t want that. It doesn’t look good and I never heard that someone actually wants that. Most people want the exact opposite which is why they use eyelash curlers

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 16834, ErbCel and 4 others
use those metal clamp thingies if you truly want to, i think more aesthetic bowed up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Trust me you don’t want that. It doesn’t look good and I never heard that someone actually wants that. Most people want the exact opposite which is why they use eyelash curlers
Can men use curler or does it look gay