How do you message a hot girl you got the number from clubbing

They have most likely never seen a real 9/10 in person, they can forget a about a 10. Thats like a 9: https://instagram.com/julianaherz?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The most attractive girls i see a few times per year irl are at best 8/10 and thats like 1 in 10.000+

I have friends calling their gfs a 7, while i would rate them a 4. Nothing against you, just in general, overrating girls is one of the big problems in dating we have.
I'm not sure how this autistic obsession is helping anyone or adding to the point. Who cares. Either you get laid with what you can't or you don't. It's all about maximizing pussy intake.
Nothing against you, just in general, overrating girls is one of the big problems in dating we have.
It's not a problem. It doesn't matter. Incels not getting pussy is a problem.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
They have most likely never seen a real 9/10 in person, they can forget a about a 10. Thats like a 9: https://instagram.com/julianaherz?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The most attractive girls i see a few times per year irl are at best 8/10 and thats like 1 in 10.000+

I have friends calling their gfs a 7, while i would rate them a 4. Nothing against you, just in general, overrating girls is one of the big problems in dating we have.
You can't overrate the gender you are attracted to yourself because her attractiveness gets measured against how men rate them.

That makes no sense. You aren't Chad. And even Chad would have better success rates than being that direct.
u seem too bluepilled right now man
women are not a sacred creature
if you are genetically blessed you can dm "want to fuck, bitch?" they dont care about what u say, ONLY UR GENETIC MATERIAL!

works for chad.. probably works for me too

• JFL
u seem too bluepilled right now man
women are not a sacred creature
if you are genetically blessed you can dm "want to fuck, bitch?" they dont care about what u say, ONLY UR GENETIC MATERIAL!

works for chad.. probably works for me too
What's even your point?
Dude, you sound like you're still in high-school.
Do you understand that in life different actions carry different odds of success?

• +1
dont gaslight op into simping and throwing tons of validation at a used up MTB just 2 get flaked on:sick::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Do you understand that in life certain actions carry different odds?
what does that mean? my point is ur looks do the talking nigga!

have you ever tried the line "want to fuck, bitch?" then because it sounds like u didnt yet

• Ugh..
what does that mean? my point is ur looks do the talking nigga!

have you ever tried the line "want to fuck, bitch?" then because it sounds like u didnt yet
Never mind. You don't even grasp the concept of odds and probabilities. I'm done here.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and PubertyMaxxer
I cringe so hard at the “chad doesn’t have to do x y z statements”
When you don’t have the genetic gift to be a chad it’s a different ball game, aka a number game. Some girls will play along some don’t, but behaving like “chad” when you don’t resemble at all with him it’s just stupid. You need a different approach, that doesn’t mean you gotta simp, you understand hypergamy and don’t try nothing serious with the women you had to “hustle” with

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and PubertyMaxxer
I can go into more detail but one thing I would say is under no circumstances should you ever and I mean ever use pick up lines or say “wyd”

• +1
  • +1
Probably won't go anywhere if you didn't close that night... but you can try "Hey this is [X]. We met at [Club Name] over the weekend"
Wdym. I decided not to close then because I intend to LTR her.

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger
I don't have Insta.

I got both her number and Snapchat, that's good enough
would recommend making an insta and using it. it's the #1 dating app today as it enables the girl to see how you look and get a feel for you as a person.

• +1